Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Márton’s full profile. It’s free!
Well, I am an open minded person, who is very curious about the world. When I found CS Project, I was so happy, because I believe that the salt of traveling is when you meet people who lives in the visited country. I lived in New Zealand for almost a year, and I can tell that it is a beautiful country! But the thing why i love this place is not just the scenery, but the people, who lives there. Knowing them, even for a short period of my life, was one of my very best experiences:)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I would like to surf and host as well. I'm really interested in hosting too. Meet new people, do some activity together, talk about their culture is a great fun. I had only very good experineces with my guests so far:)
All positive:) I surfed and also hosted people a couple of times. I really had a good fun with them and learned a lot. I also did my best to make their time unforgotable. I hope I could;)
I love sports. I like running, swimming, cycling, kayaking, canouing, tracking. I also did kung-fu for a few years and still in love with matrial arts. I like to play chess eventhough i am not very good at it:P
Music, Movies, and Books
Devil's Advocate, Fight Club, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Avatar and so on:)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There is so many:) Here is a few:
- Kayaking all around Zakhyntos with some ocean kayaks. Sleeping on the beach without any shelter whereever the night gets you.
- Skydiving! I loved it;)
- Water skiing on Lake Taupo in New Zealand. It's fun. And you must see it in the early morning. Beautiful:)
- Walking in the Tatra Mountain range in Poland. It's tiring and adventures:) And polish girls are very pretty anyway;)
- Playing rugby with the kiwi guys in NZ. Man, they are tough! And you really can learn some team work from them.
- Skocjanske jame in Slovenia. There is a river in the cave with a bridge. Truly like Moria in the Lord of the Rings;) It's massive!
Teach, Learn, Share
How to cook a good Hungarian Gulash :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, England, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hungary, New Zealand