Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 27 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marwen’s full profile. It’s free!
You are TUNISIAN if you...
1. If you spend half the day in the café, smoking shisha, and playing "Rami"
2. If you've gone through this situation at least once: You go to any public/government office to ask for an important paper, and they tell you Arja3 godwa!!! means "Come back tomorrow!"
3. You drive with one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on the horn.
4. You dream of leaving Tunisia, if you live abroad, you dream of the day or you get back in Tunisia.
5. Your musical tastes include absolutely all styles and all cultures.
6. Your mom makes the best cuisine of world.
7. It is impossible for you to make a sentence that is not a mixture of French and Arabic, and when they ask you the translation ... it is untranslatable
8. A Shirt That Is not open hairy chest was Adorned with a gold necklace of a sentence from the Koran hung, not Tunisian
9. You've watched at least once in your life a whole episode of Guadalouppe or Manuela
10. You are allergic to the color purple
11. When your mother calls his sister, she speaks so loudly that the whole building knows your family stories
12. You have to 5am of craving of "lablabi"
13. A Tunisian salad is inconceivable without olive oil ...
14. your friends Algerian and Moroccan, don't understand why your mother put carrots in the vegetable couscous
15. Your friends are classified according to their favorite football club.
16. You buy your cigarettes by unit, not per package and you mimes the gesture to perfection "have you got a light?".
17. Have a lie-in means to wake up to 14h.
18. For you, it's hot just beyond 35 degrees.
19. We do not eat fish without tatsitira, fried eggs, and grilled peppers, short? the whole fish
20. At the restaurant ', after the royal grilled dessert may be that the tea and the pinion
21. You give appointments to someone and if you get 1 hour late, you're still first come.
22. You could seriously start a fight to be the one who pays the bill
23. although you have an open mind, you are very well convinced that nothing beats being Tunisian
24. You never bought an original CD, you have never downloaded a single legally on the internet and the first version of the movies you watch are often of very poor quality with shadows of people passing in front of the camera.
25. Shouting is how you talk
26. You know at least 10 jokes Libyan and the hairdressers
27. If you live abroad, you have a water bottle in the bathroom ...
28. You're an alcoholic
29. If you're a girl, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Louis Vuitton are the reasons why you go to work in the morning
30. Cats understand when you say "ksssss"²
31. If you give a beep [usually called an "appel"] to the person you wanna talk to, and then wait for him to call you back.
32. If "sa7fa lablabi w sandwich kafteji" are your favorite fast foods.
33. If you say "Ya7 bani" when you’re surprised. In English that means, "Holy fuck!!"
34. You can’t have a meal without "khobz" (bread)
35. Use the term "donkey" to insult people: "Ya Bhim" or "Ya Hmar"
36. Say "inshaAllah" as a nice way of saying no.
37. Traffic lights and signs make colorful decorations for street.
38. Your relatives alone could populate a small city.
39. When you are talking to your parents on your cell phone and your non-Arab friends are around, they always think you’re arguing, when in reality you are having a nice conversation.
40. Your grandma always asks you when she can dance at your wedding. "Waktech nafr7ou bik?" *"When will we celebrate you?" *
41. If you say "Y3aychek" to say Thanks [ it literally means "May God make you live longer" ]
42. If you wanna go to a place which is not significantly far, and you stop a taxi, the taxi driver’s response is most likely to be something like, "Mechi nochrob 9ahwti... same7ni!" ["I'm off to drink some coffee now, sorry!" ]
43. The yellow bus, "el car essafra" is a very convenient place for flirting and hooking up.
44. Weddings usually last a week or more "Sab3a yem wou sab3a lyeli," as we put it. [ Henna el kbira, Henna essghira, katben ezdek, soulamiya, el Hammam] (henna/harkous painting, going to the hammam (bath house)
45. If you're girl and your mother is having constant visits from a friend of hers whom you don't really know, they're most likely hooking you up with someone.
46. You'd better have 5 or 10 bucks in your pocket in case you have to get going when you get pulled over. No time to discuss with the "boulis!" (police)
47. People are never happy with what you've achieved: if you graduated from high school [ el bac ] they'll tell you, "El 3oqba lil maitrise" [ We can't wait for the Bachelor's degree ], and when you get that, they say, "El 3oqba lil doctorat" [ Can't wait for the Doctorate's degree ], and when you get that, they say, "3oqba lil 3ars" [ Marriage ], and when you get married "Inchallah kima nchoufou a3ndek" [ Hopefully all your kids are like you ] etc..
48. If you start talking to a Tunisian friend about your friends you will definitely find a mutual friend [ Eh oui! Tunis sghira! ]
49. Your other Arab friends make fun of your dialect and say that your language is not Arabic since you use [let’s say] 20f your words in French.
50. Even if you are abroad and you did not work, you find a way to create your own business within 5 years
51. If HARISSA is present in all your meals!!
[sorry for my english :D ]
i'm a skate man piii papapalapa papapalapa
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
You will see
Music, photography, travel, history, culture...
- fast food
- emergency services
Music, Movies, and Books
musics: Radiohead, Muse, Massive Attack, Portishead...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
the day I was born, I was surprised myself
Teach, Learn, Share
everything and anything!
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Spain, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In