Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 16 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mary’s full profile. It’s free!
You know, you can just skip reading all the information (fuck it!) and just meet me, make a surprise for yourself. Easy-peasy. This is how people used to meet and get to know each other, right??
However, I know that some people needto be secure so for you, my dears, I describe everything you want to know 'bout me. I'll try to show you how I identify myself. Tough mission, but meh. I can use emoji
I am a third-year student of the Department of International Relations at the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv specialized in Diplomatic and Consular Service.
I am an artist. It's art to be a diplomat. It's art to be a musician , painter , photographer , vidiomaker . It is art to be a friend . It is art to be a traveller.
I am a collector of the most precious things: memories and knowlege. I gather it piece by piece from different places.
I am a habitant of the breathtaking Earth , a child of nature , a spacekid
I am an esthetic maniac. I'm looking for any beauty and I fall in love with it.
I am a human being which is the biggest mystery
I am an opportunity catcher.
I am the harmony
I am a volunteer.
So here I am ;)
P.S. I am a Ukrainian who lives in a students dormitory. Therefore I don't have any place for guests. Nevertheless, I will meet you in Lviv for sure!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Have you ever thought about the fact that we are all diverse? And it makes us united because only via comparisons and experience we can build up ourselves.
As they say our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch. So CS is really a powerful thing.
I don't see the sense of just wandering around and starring at buildings. It's not travelling.
The video where I mixed the sounds that I had recorded while exploring an abandoned bunker and a mental hospital:
The video from my trip throughThe Netherlands and Belgium using CS and hitchhiking:
one more video about random day in Cologne, Germany:
aaand the Crimea <3
My interests are connected with things that I used to do:
1) I've been playing musical instruments (violin and piano) for 12 years. We have with my friend smth like a beginning musical band. Now I'm learning a new instrument - Irish Tin whistle!
2) I enjoy making videos, taking photos and editing them on my PC. Check this one out, for example. It captures the abandoned mental hospital and a bunker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJNlq67pYW8
ALSO old cameras where you record everything on an actual film - it's just smth special for me
3) SPORTS: bicycle, roller-skates, surfing, skateboarding, skating, skiing, SLACKLINE, yoga, hiking, rock climbing ;
4) I study international relations so I'm interested in politics, history and foreign languages & cultures -----> traveling.
5) Sometimes I can allow myself to play computer games. In past, I enjoyed WoW, Oblivion, GTA, NFS, CS, Heroes. + PlayStation ASSASIN's creed, destiny...(it's not as bad as mom told me. It impacts a lot to my imagination).
6) I adore nature and animals. By the way, I don't eat meat at all, cause I don't like it. I'm a fruitlover .
7) I like to draw and paint, so I like art a lot.
8) I'm kinda numismatist. I have a collection of coins from different countries.
9) Spinning balls or POI. I learnt some tricks and I would like to proceed with learning!
Aaaaand I like to have fun, fun-fun-fun, fun. KABOOM (by the way, here is the keyword that you should write me in request, so I'll know that you've read my profile ;))
- rock climbing
- international relations
- tree climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Beginning from classical and ending by rock;
Pearl Jam, Red hot Chilli Peppers, Alice in Chains;
Incubus, Tool, Infectious Groove, System of a Down;
Serj Tankian, John Frusciante;
Massive Attack, Björk, Radiohead and Thom Yorke,
Time Impala, Polo & Pan
aaaand good quality Techno, Minimal
some crazy stuff like Kap Bambino, Aphex Twin etc.
• movies (I'm not into it anymore, too hard to concentrate, I'd better go away and do smth, than just sit and watch it. I do it only with friends to spend time with them)
Mommy (and other from Xavier Dolan), Like Minds, Law Abiding Citizen, Gone girl, Rock'n'Rolla (and other from Guy Ritchie) +The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter (I even read them, like any typical youngster);
• series (I'm not into it anymore, too hard to concentrate, I'd better go away and do smth, than just sit and watch it. I do it only with friends to spend time with them)
Narcos, STANGER THINGS, House of cards, Broen;
• books (I'm not into it anymore, too hard to concentrate, I'd better go away and do smth, than just sit and watch it. I do it only when I'm waiting for smth)
Well, there are a lot of books which I truly appreciate. Lately, I've been researching some of existentialists like Sartre (especially "Nausea" and "Being and Nothingness").
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1 year of voluntary service in Sweden with youngsters with disabilities,
it was the best year of my life
Teach, Learn, Share
My skills are your skills. I'm 100% open.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Weeell, I can teach you to solve the Rubik's Cube
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Åland Islands
Countries I’ve Lived In