Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marzena’s full profile. It’s free!
Live the life you love, love the life you live! Making my dreams come true and developing myself everyday!
Like discovering the world with all its tastes!
- my family and friends,
- meeting new people and cultures,
- Portugal :) I try to visit it almost every year since studies in Porto
- visiting new places, beeing lost in some new city,
- cooking and being creative in it, but as much as trying traditional food of other countries and tasting something completely new,
- organising trips, events and meetings with friends,
- dancing, especially latino,
- barbeques with guitar
- alternative places, people, music
and some other spontaneous and different in some way things;)
but open also for just sitting/walking and talking..
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
hosted & was hosted (mostly by the same people), meetings, dinners, walkings, coffees, latin parties, spontaneous trips - Barcelona, Berlin, Braga, Porto, Milan, Lisbon, Warsaw so far. With one friend from Porto (met by CS) in constant touch, hosting each other for weeks.
- latin dance & culture
- fitness & biking & healthy food
- advertisement, marketing, PR, sales, events
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: depends on my mood but between others - rock, latino, smooth jazz, saxophone, guitar, various portuguese music, Coldplay
Movies: especially thrillers, psychological & inspiring ones
Books: guidebooks;) self-development and psychological ones
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Every single person I met and each place i saw is unique in my eyes, and I'm thankful for that! I have really good luck to people i meet:)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Belgium, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom