Wants to Meet Up
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MASKHARA’s full profile. It’s free!
When Annunaki was creating the first Human I helped him in gathering Apes. So Its very controversial, either I was created by the Aliens or I was there with them before they started the mutation process. I fought the war of Lycans Vs Vampires for three hundred years in which I transformed into a Hybrid. After defeating all, I flew back to heaven. Then, I was appointed to ferry the dead to the next world and I did the job for seven hundred years, before I escaped from Davy Jone's locker with a broken wing. I remain alive and satisfied for 150 years before I lost my only wing left, while affected with T-Virus. This transforms me into a Zombie. After wandering for 180 years I met with Count Dracula and we became rivals. I lost my Soul due to the Sin of killing him and since then I am wondering while wandering here and there. Never tried to get my soul back as I like to be a Wanderer.
I hate small talks. I wanna talk about Atoms, death, Aliens, Sex, Magic, Intellect, far away galaxies, the meaning of life, the lies you've told, your flaws, your favorite scents, your childhood, what keeps you up at nights, your insecurity and fears... I like people with depth, who speak with emotion from a twisted mind. I don't want to know what's up.
My personal Philosophy is >>>NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE<<<
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I started this journey in February 2011 and over the years it has remained a big part of my life. Met the most amazing people I have ever met, hosted and surfed with hundreds of couch surfers. Traveled all around Europe using CS and still have strong bonds with my previous hosts and guests.
Recently didn't host anyone due to lack of space and such poor requests from new members, but once a host is always a host as soon as the circumstances are favorable. :) If you have more than 20 hosting experiences, or if you will write me a good request, I will host you provided i am not hosting someone already (which happens a lot, friends, friends of friends are always at my place)
I used to have a cool HTML coded profile out of what just this is left :(
1.To travel,to experience new cultures,to meet new people.
2.Sports, Both watching and playing.
3. Supernovas, Anything related to them :)
4. Egyptology and other myths around the world.
5. My language URDU and poetry.
6. To do Photography.
7. Philosophy of life and behavior Psychology.
9. Lions and Orcas :)
10. Climate science
- social work
- road trips
- formula 1
- card tricks
- climate science
- nuclear physics
- behavior psychology
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies:Van Helsing, The Italian Job, The Gladiator, The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Dictator, The Last Castle, Ocean's 11, The Fast and the Furious, The Underworld, The Gods Must be Crazy, American Wedding, A touch of Spice, Scent of a woman, Heat, La vita è bella, Léon: The Professional, Apocalypto, The Sixth Sense,
TV Series : Mind Your Language, Lie to me, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor in the House
Couple of short movies from YouTube :)
1. Little Man- The way Girls are
Books: Every book other than course books. It's hard to find people who are more addicted to reading as I was :)
Music: Depends on mood and Situation. But I only like music with good lyrics so naturally I listen mostly music in Urdu, Punjabi or Hindi.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
**While Driving to Madrid lost the way on highway and two Spanish guys drove 30 kms back to show us the right way.**
** In Barcelona I was unable to find my hostel building after a long search and a family helped me to find it by spending half an hour with me :)**
**In Lake Bohinj Met with a random couple walking along the lake, who invited me for the dinner as they wanted me to try the typical Slovenian cuisine.**
**In Ptuj Broke my sunglasses and went to repair those but the lady behind the counter gave me new ones as a gift as I was the 1st Pakistani she ever met**
** In Idrija was treated like a VIP with almost all the town was expecting me to come and was ready for me, including special coffee, Lace making show, A special trip across Aquarium, and introduction to all the members in an exhibition.**
**Met with many random people all around Poland who just invited me for meals and to know more about Pakistan and our traditions**
4. Experience of Sunrise on Morraira Beach, Spain.
5. Experience of Sunset on sea in Trieste(Italy) and Piran(Slovenia)
6. Gazing Alhambra in the moonlight.
7. A view of Acropolis of Athens, with sun setting in background, moon shinning on top of it.
8. Amazing colorful sunsets in Greece.
9. Two months in a small deserted Island in Siberia. At times you are the only human being in 600 km radius. Temperature drops to minus 45 degrees and if something goes wrong there is no one to rescue. The only connection with outside world is one unreliable line which doesn't work 80% of the time and even if you manage to communicate they can't do anything unless its clear weather. You see your jeopardy turns into insecurity and then to fear, this fear intensifies with every passed minute until you reach the threshold, there comes an interval when you sense nothing and then you acquire a great inner peace, one you have never experienced before in your life. The fear of being alone becomes immaterial. You learn about your inner strength of character and the will to survive.
Alternate solution is to drown yourself in gallons of Vodka which is always around.
10. Listening to myself thinking in the quiet of Cayman Islands.
11. 5 days in Salar de Uyuni. If you are brave/stupid enough to get rid of your guided tour for couple of days and give yourself some time to think. The Sky seems to meet the Earth, no words can describe that feeling. You have to try it yourself.
Teach, Learn, Share
Only If you are interested:
I can tell u few things about Planets, Stars and Galaxies. The past and expected future of our Earth according to astrophysics Predictions. I like to talk about Supernovas when I am in good mood. Also I might be able to describe few things about satellites and their launching. I am a climate scientist so talks about Climate change are always on the table.
I have stories from my home country and their traditions. And what about some fairy tales about UFOS and Aliens :)
I like to share cooking knowledge from around the world. I can share my travel stories and tips to travel cheap.
I WANT TO LEARN SWIMMING AND DANCING :)
But I will never :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
My travel stories
My experience of life
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Jamaica, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Germany, Italy, Jamaica, Pakistan