- 100% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MASKHARA’s full profile. It’s free!
Important: If you want me to reply, please read the couch description. Please don't write me a request more than a week in advance. 2017 is the traveling year for me so I don't know where I will be in the next month.
When Annunaki was creating the first Human, I helped him in gathering Apes. So It's very controversial, either I was created by the Aliens or I was there with them before they started the mutation process. I fought the war of Lycans Vs Vampires for three hundred years in which I transformed into a Hybrid. After defeating all, I flew back to the heaven. Then, I was appointed to ferry the dead to the next world and I did the job for seven hundred years before I escaped from Davy Jone's locker with a broken wing. I remained alive and satisfied for 150 years before I lost my only wing left, while affected with T-Virus. This transformed me into a Zombie. After wandering for 180 years I met with Count Dracula and we became rivals. I lost my Soul due to the Sin of killing him and since then I am wondering while wandering here and there. Never tried to get my soul back as I like to be a Wanderer.
I hate small talks. I wanna talk about Atoms, death, Aliens, Sex, Magic, Intellect, far away galaxies, the meaning of life, the lies you've told, your flaws, your favorite scents, your childhood, what keeps you up at nights, your insecurity and fears... I like people with depth, who speak with emotion from a twisted mind. I don't want to know what's up.
My personal Philosophy is >>>NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE<<<
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I started this journey in February 2011 and over the years it has remained a big part of my life. Met the most amazing people I have ever met, hosted and surfed with hundreds of couch surfers. Traveled all around Europe using CS and still have strong bonds with my previous hosts and guests.
I used to have a cool HTML coded profile.
1.To travel, to experience new cultures, to meet new people.
2.Sports, Both watching and playing.
3. Supernovas, Anything related to them :)
4. Egyptology and other myths around the world.
5. My language URDU and poetry.
6. To do Photography.
7. Philosophy of life and behavior Psychology.
9. Lions and Orcas :)
10. Climate-related issues, Nuclear physics, and String theory.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Van Helsing, The Italian Job(2003), The Gladiator, The Shawshank Redemption, The Godfather (I and II), Pirates of the Caribbean, The Dictator, The Last Castle, Ocean's 11, The Fast and the Furious, The Underworld, 3 Idiots (Bolly wood movie), The Gods Must be Crazy, American Wedding, A touch of Spice, Scent of a woman, Heat, La vita è Bella, Bandits, Léon: The Professional, Apocalypto, Slumdog Millionaire, Wedding crashers, The Sixth Sense, The Intouchables, Gone Girl, Rear Window, Pretty Woman, The Prestige, Psycho, The Usual Suspects, Memento, Amélie, Groundhog Day.
Couple of short movies from YouTube :)
1. Little Man- The way Girls are
TV Series : Mind Your Language, Lie to me, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor in the House, Mythbusters, Man vs Wild.
I watch a lot of documentaries about the animal world, Space, Scientific discoveries, history (especially second world war), and conspiracy theories.
Music : I listen to a variety of music in several languages from classical to remixes. In general, I only like songs when the lyrics are good but of course, there are few exceptions. I like classical and can listen to it for hours without getting bored.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1.Spanish Hospitality (2010):
**While Driving to Madrid lost the way on highway and two Spanish guys drove 30 km back to show us the right way.**
** In Barcelona I was unable to find my hostel building after a long search and a family helped me to find it by spending half an hour with me :)**
**In Lake Bohinj Met with a random couple walking along the lake, who invited me for the dinner as they wanted me to try the typical Slovenian cuisine.**
**In Ptuj Broke my sunglasses and went to repair those but the lady behind the counter gave me new ones as a gift as I was the 1st Pakistani she ever met**
** In Idrija was treated like a VIP with almost all the town was expecting me to come and was ready for me, including special coffee, Lace making show, A special trip across Aquarium, and introduction to all the members in an exhibition.**
**Met with many random people all around Poland who just invited me for meals and to know more about Pakistan and our traditions**
4. The experience of Sunrise on Morraira Beach, Spain and sunsets on sea in Trieste(Italy), Piran(Slovenia), Santorini, Thessaloniki, Patras and Volos (Greece)
5. During my MSc. in Astrophysics, I had an opportunity to look through the Galileo telescope in Asiago observatory (Italy). Literally the most beautiful moment of my life.
6. Gazing Alhambra in the moonlight. Alhambra is the only place in this world, I fell in love with, twice. With a gap of 6 years and around 400 cities in between.
7. A view of Acropolis of Athens, with the sun setting in the background and the moon shining on top of it.
8. Two months in a small deserted Island in Siberia. At times you are the only human being in 600 km radius. Temperature drops to minus 45 degrees and if something goes wrong there is no one to rescue. The only connection with outside world is one unreliable line which doesn't work 80% of the time and even if you manage to communicate they can't do anything unless its clear weather. You see your jeopardy turns into insecurity and then to fear, this fear intensifies with every passing minute until you reach the threshold, there comes an interval when you sense nothing and then you acquire a great inner peace, one you have never experienced before in your life. The fear of being alone becomes immaterial. You learn about your inner strength of character and the will to survive.
An alternate solution is to drown yourself in gallons of Vodka, which is always around.
9. Listening to myself thinking in the quiet of Cayman Islands.
10. 5 days in Salar de Uyuni. The Sky seems to meet the Earth, no words can describe that feeling. You have to try it yourself.
Teach, Learn, Share
Only If you are interested:
I can tell u few things about Planets, Stars, and Galaxies. The past and expected future of our Earth according to astrophysics Predictions. I like to talk about Supernovas when I am in good mood. Also, I might be able to describe few things about satellites and their launching. I am a climate scientist so talks about Climate change are always on the table.
I have stories from my home country and their traditions. And what about some fairy tales about UFOS and Aliens :)
I like to share cooking knowledge from around the world. I can share my travel stories and tips to travel cheaply.
I WANT TO LEARN SWIMMING AND DANCING :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
My travel stories
My experience of life
A home cooked meal.
A couch back in Hamburg when you will visit.
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Jamaica, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Chile, Germany, Italy, Pakistan