Wants to Meet Up
- 92% response rate
- Last login about 12 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Massimiliano’s full profile. It’s free!
ONLY GIRLS. ONLY 1 SURFER PER TIME
I really enjoy clever and interesting conversations. It's very important, but I'm not here just for talking...
I only host people who take time to read my profile and who are social, so personalize your request please, otherwise you will get declined without explanation.
PLEASE FIND THE SECRET WORD IN MY PROFILE.
Without reading my profile, you have no chances to be hosted.
Always improve me and try to live my life at 100%
I'm Italian, born in Rome. I traveled a lot for work. Moscow, New York, Istanbul, Warsaw, Kiev, and Barcelona.
I enjoy simple things: good company, good food, and wine.
I always think positive!
By nature I am an optimist: "After the night is there always a new day, and after the storm, the sun shines again"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Please read my profile 'till the end before making a couch request.
Don't forget to read also:
Travel by car, learning foreign languages: I speak fluently Russian, Italian, English, Spanish and Polish.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Lviv (Ukraine): holding a real eagle on my harm
- Montresor (France): talking in Polish with a descendent of Count Branicki. He lives together with the family in a beautiful castle, open to visits.
- Cabo da Roca, Cabo San Vicente (Portugal): the strong wind, so strong that if you jump with a jacket open, you feel to fly.
- Munchen (Germany): 5.000 people singing and dancing together in the HB Brewery House.
Teach, Learn, Share
Share: cooking Italian food.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, United States