Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mathias’s full profile. It’s free!
I am super open-minded, have a decent bit of madness, and a thurst for adventures!
In my spare time, I do a heap of different things:
- Sports, esp. sports without equipment
- Music: playing the drum-set and the piano
- Study and work with IT - interested especially in energy efficiency and sustainability
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
When travelling in hotels tourists are isolated from the local culture. Couchsurfing makes travelling way more interesting and educating.
- I am very into sustainability and like to discuss about any related topic: Self supply, energy generation/distribution/consumption, gardening etc. :)
- Get to know about other cultures/local people
- computer science
- renewable energy
Music, Movies, and Books
- Pop music and good House/Dance
- Dislike: Music in which you can't even understand what the singer is talking about, like some metal or progressive stuff.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Organized a cruise ship party for 200 Students for free (I'll tell you details if you're interested)
- Travelled around Iceland with some french friends and saw the beautiful AURORA Lights!!
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Repair your computer and whatever question you have about IT
- Make some good food
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In