N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a 3 days
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Matjaz. L'inscription est gratuite !
To travel many different countries as possible in next few year
I'm incredibly easy going. I'm not a planner and prefer to be spontaneous. I eat and drink almost anything expect meat and love to try new dishes and cuisines.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
I found CS project in some magazine like article. Then i say CS will be interesting to know much more ;)
Hosted couple of people. It was fine, then I went abroad, travelled many countries, wrote a hundred messages to couchsurfers.
95% of them even didn't bother to write back, remaining 5% said they were busy.
Update 2013 - things become little better - 80% of them even didn't bother to write back, remaining 18% said they were busy, 2% accept me - Things become better!!!!
well that is my couchsurfing experience.
April 2010 CS event Šparglji fest on Slovenian coast; first CS experience and sleep by Pero: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/pero/,
meet some new CS members: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/barbs888/
June 2010 Anka Bitenc (Izola, Slovenia). http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/shevanka/
April, May 2010 CS with:
Dean Moriarty (Kenmare)http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/artyanimal/
Charlie Sommer (Belfast, Ireland)
Kamil Beliczynski (Dublin, Ireland) http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/slavonic/
August 2010 been on Villacher Kirchtag 2010 and meet Ferdi Bambico (Villach, Austria) http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/klavierspieler/
August 2010 CS with: Barbara Gubelmann (Zollikon, Switzerland)http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/bmalibu/
and Christine Hotz Hotz (Zurich, Switzerland) http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/chriho58/
October 2010 CS with: FILO_EXTREMO (Trieste, Italy)http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/filo_extremo/
December 2010 CS with: Metka in Slavica Strnad (Maribor, Slovenija) http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/piercika/
December 2010 CS event 4th Maribor pre-Christmas meeting meet some CS members like:
Januar 2011 (Verona, Italy) host by Franco Chilese: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/francofrinzi/; walking around with him and another CS member - CS Verona event.
Januar 2011 (Udine, Italy) meet with CS member Moret and walking around: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/moret/
Januar 2011 (Palermo - Sicily, Italy) meet CS member in hostel Carla Santana: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/cmsantana/
Februar 2011 (Ptuj, Slovenia) weekend meet, host by Scholzie:
http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/scholzie/; meet by:
and some other CD member, nice weekend ;)
July 2011 (Rijeka, Croatia) weekend meet, diving in Kostrena, host by Mirko: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/rijeka39/
August 2011 (Koper, Slovenia) study weekend in Bernardin, PortoroÅ¾, host by Gregor: http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=70WDV0F
October 2011 (Lanzarote) meet two CS members Robert http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/capidesign/and http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/unpasomas/
Meet The CS Members while i work like instructor in Malaysia:
December 2012 (Mabul island): http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/petersue/
February 2013 (Tawao, Malaysia) back from Indonesia, host by Anne:
March 2013 (Tawao, Malaysia) when moving to KL meet Daniel: https://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=ADVYK80
March 2013 (Kota Bharu, Malaysia) when moving to Perhentilian Island, host by Atienkah: https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/atiekah-atie/
June 2013 (Singapore, Singapore), host by Faizal:
- Gran Canaria - Puerto de Mogan:
march 2012 Mascha:
-Perhentian Island, Malaysia
may 2013 host Cristina Ruizz: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/cris.torello/
computers, photography, travel, now i am PADI instructor - work + travel = my pleasure.... ;)
More about diving: http://watersports.si/en/
Maybe this could be useful for someone, I found some interesting stuff once, but didn't check the links recently:
- scuba diving
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Dramatic movies, normaly i listen a lot of rock music like:
Bruce Springsteen, The Clash, AC DC, Geen day, janis joplin, red hot chili peppers, Brian Adams, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, ...
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
start traveling and meeting people.
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
i can teach you slovenian language, some trick of DSLR photography, traveling, ...
Pays que j'ai visités
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Croatia, Cuba, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Philippines, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Austria, Croatia, Malaysia, Philippines, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka