Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Max’s full profile. It’s free!
understanding the tectonic plates and the people above them, too... and how i can help both.
born in the soviet union ; raised near san francisco ; educated in los angeles, london ; now relishing my electro-existence in berlin.
lover of long walks through new cities, performances of all sorts, and in one word: discovery.
when i travel, i want to feel the essence of the city i'm in. i want to see how it eats, drinks, moves, and breathes at day and especially at night. i love living how the locals live and try to avoid the well-paved path. show me how you roll and i'll be eternally grateful.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
unfortunately, i don't have access to a couch of my own in berlin. hopefully soon i'll have a place of my own and then couchsurfers will be welcome!
has been unbelievable. i've surfed in washington dc, miami, through saxony, riga, through belgium, thessaloniki and prague (kinda...haha) now. almost all the times were incredibly fun and changed my trip in only positive ways. despite one negative experience, i still have faith in the couchsurfing project and continue to support it.
* music, music, music. let's go see a live show. i'm up for any genre or style: the more out-there, the better.
* art in any form gets me excited. i can be just as content staring at a monet or cezanne as i can watching a raunchy cabaret number. i love seeing creativity in action.
* i love staying fit and being active, especially in a natural setting. let's go play ball around some lake. i'll be majorly content.
* the best thing in life is an eye-opening, mind-expanding conversation. hearing others' perspectives, on topics familiar and esoteric, gets me going.
Music, Movies, and Books
currently listening to: modeselektor & uk house.
currently reading: waaayy too much for my master's program.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
i'm a pretty lucky guy. here's what i've done & seen:
visited 20 states (40%)Create your own visited map of The United States or website vertaling duits?
visited 21 states (9.33%)Create your own visited map of The World or Free android travel guide