Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Melani’s full profile. It’s free!
I CAN'T HOST NOW BECAUSE I'M TRAVELING
After my first travel to Europe, I realized that I want to travel the most I can.
I love meet new people, new places, trying typical food.
I love forest places. The nature in his maximum expression.
I'm not like all Argentinian, because I don't drink mate, or fernet.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Since I´ve been planning my first trip to Europe, I read many blogs about traveling, that's the way I found couchsurfing.
I love dance, meet new people, and make friends. I really enjoy eat, so I'm glad to taste diferent kinds of food.
I want to explore new country; I love to teach my lenguage, practice my english, and learn new lenguages.
I love animals and nature.
- interior design
Music, Movies, and Books
- Every kind of music, for a party I prefer reggeton, cuarteto(typical music from my town) , cumbia(typical music from buenos aires), POP, som Rock and Roll or house music. When I need to relax I prefere instrumental music, Indie music, or some arabic music.
I really like blues, and jazz, some funk. And I open to explore more types of music.
- I like funny movies, disney movies, some thrillers, fiction, etc. I really, really don´t like horror movies.
- I´m not a good reader, but I like Conan Doyle´s books; some romantic, adventure and real stories books.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Save animals from the street.
Do a Working Holiday far away from home.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach some dance moves, spanish, and I can give some advice in interior design.
And I also can make some Argentinian food.
What I Can Share with Hosts
-I can teach belly dance.
- I can help to decorate the house.
- I like cook.
- Teach Spanish
- I can help clean the house.
- I like to take a walk the animals house, take care and feet them.
- and I 'm willing to help with anything that contributes to make my stay as pleasant as possible.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Brazil, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In