Nimmt keine Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor over 1 year
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Mélanie zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
People would say about me that I'm simple, generous, tolerant and that I'm a smiling person. They would also say I'm sometimes too sensitive.
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
Any for the moment as I've lived in a small student room for my studies for 4 years now but I can't wait to host people when I'll have my own accomodation
- Orienteering and outdoor sports : I've been practicing this sport since I'm 9 years old and I like outdoor sports generally speaking. Thanks to orienteering I've discovered many places in France and I travelled to Czech Republic for championship. Sadly, I've less practiced this sport recently due to my studies. I also like skiing, snowboarding and I'm starting surfing and rollerblading.
- Music : it's all about music. I've very open minded around this theme. I'm a huge fan of Metal music but I also listen to many styles and kinds of music : folk, triphop, rock, electro, jazz, classical, and I really love Movies original soundtracks. With this huge passion for music, I do not hesitate to go to concerts and festivals everytime it's possible.
- Photography : I practice digital photography and it's mainly for landscapes. I would like to start silver photography and have my own camera obscura.
- metal music
- outdoor activities
Eine tolle Erfahrung, die ich gemacht habe
- I've lived 2 months in England (Ingatestone in Essex) while I was doing an internship in London. This was a very great experience because I've integrated a new culture and London is a very cosmopolite country
Länder, die ich besucht habe
Czech Republic, Ireland, Spain, United Kingdom
Länder, in denen ich gelebt habe