- 41% response rate
- Last login about 20 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Dani’s full profile. It’s free!
Discover the US state-by-state by car
When walking, I prefer looking around to watching my step. This is how I see the most beauty in the world around me - and also the secret of stumbling a lot.
I am very interested in other cultures, ways of thinking, languages, stories of life. I enjoy sharing, giving and ways to learn from each other. I like good talks, good food, good wines, good ideas, good music, good sports.
Better regret what you did than what you didn't do
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
If anyone asks me where they can easily get to know foreign people, where they can easily practice a language, how they can get involved in cool multicultural events, I always say: go try CS.
We (me and my awesome wife, Zóri) do couchsurfing for about 9 years on and off and enjoy it a lot. We have been hosting several nice people already, and also were couchsurfers ourselves a couple of times.
using skills to help others, music, guitar, piano, backpacker trips, foreign cultures and languages, teamwork/team building, drawing, writing, UX research and design, photography (https://www.instagram.com/mexikoi/), tennis, martial arts, poker, social psychology, self-management, such initiatives as http://www.kiva.org
- martial arts
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The Illusionist, American Beauty, Into The Wild, Frida, Viven, State Buoni Se Potete, The Notebook, Silver Linings Playbook, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Tv shows: Game of Thrones, Five Mile Creek, Las Vegas, 24, CSI:NY
Music: Pretty much anything that catches me. I like it if it has some sort of melody...doesn't go with every music today! I have the best time listening to unplugged (acoustic guitar) version of brit pop hits.
Books: One Hundred Years of Solitude
Animal name: Kaffogó Hebrencs
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- We helped to teach English to locals in Makassar, Indonesia (in EFAMKS - see: www.facebook.com/efa.mks). We miss you guys a lot.
- We hitch-hiked our way through the beautiful landscapes of New Zealand in five weeks.
- I played the guitar in a wooden church in Wellington.
- I did my best to taste as many kinds of meals as I could in the street food heaven of Bangkok.
- We saw Cape Reinga in New Zealand.
- We saw the midnight sunset on Iceland
- We experienced the amazing vibe of Melbourne with all the street perfomers
- We had mac'n'cheese pizza and drove a Lincoln on Long Island
- I played golf in Sweden with locals in heavy raining (I was sure yet in the morning that they would obviously cancel the whole tournament but they didn't)
Teach, Learn, Share
I am happy to share my experience in couchsurfing, foreign cultures and languages, playing the guitar and what I know about photography. I also can let you know about Hungarian culture, cuisine, places to visit and more. I am pretty much interested to learn anything that you know and I don't.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In