Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see mhartita’s full profile. It’s free!
Just achieved the certificate as a Yoga teacher in Rishikesh (India) and now looking for a job in Dubai!!
Positive, energetic and very enthusiastic about discovering new things in life!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like to experience the local life of every place I visit, meeting the locals and the foreign people who live there is the best way of enjoying those countries and sharing ideas, ways of thinking and fun!
Yoga, traveling, food, languages, water sports, meeting new people, dancing, ...
- salsa dancing
- japanese food
- outdoor activities
- scuba diving
- watching movies
- water sports
- healthy food
- beach volleyball
- healthy lifestyle
- thai food
- vegetarian cooking
- online marketing
- live concerts
- masala chai
- chinese and thai massage
- brazilian forro
- mate amargo
- mantra chanting
- stars watching
Music, Movies, and Books
I like many different types of music, it all depends on the mood...
My favourite writers are: Michel Houellebecq, Kazuo Ishiguro, Paulo Coelho, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- One year backpacking around Mexico and South America.
- Solo travelling in South East Asia and India.
- Lived and traveled abroad for more than 15 years (lived almost 6 years in China). Learnt Mandarin.
- Climbed to Everest Basecamp at 5400m in Tibet.
- Swam with turtles in Sri Lanka, Gili Islands (Indonesia) and Akumal (Mexico).
- Scuba dived in different countries: Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil.
- Took a ride by hot air balloon in Laos.
- Swam to see the bioluminescence in Mexico.
- Paragliding in Colombia.
- Carnival of Brazil (Recife/Olinda).
- Visited the amazing Iguazu Falls (Brazilian and Argentinian side).
- Received Certification as a Yoga Teacher in India.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you some languages and how to dance and swim. I can teach you some yoga asanas and meditation. I can also cook. I can take care of your lovely pet.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can cook for them, help with the cleaning, teach languages, yoga or dancing. I can show you Chinese massage and also share my knowledge, travelling experience and a big smile :-).
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, Colombia, Cuba, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Ireland, Spain