- 0% response rate
- Last login 8 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see 懷文張’s full profile. It’s free!
Explore Europe ; Follow my feelings and Implement them without hesitate !
I came from Taiwan :) And being an exchange student in Uppsala, Sweden from 2012 Aug to 2013 Jun. So far, I enjoy the student life here so much !
Like to meet different people, just like reading different books.
Like to take loooooots of photos to record life.
* Like to share passion and positive attitude with others.
* Don't afraid of losing something, because there will be something better waiting for you :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Go CouchSurfing when visiting a new city. Talk with my host, learn some history of the city, go to some local stores with my host.
Join some local activities when traveling or during the daily life.
* 2012 Jul 25 - 29 Being surfer
* 2012 Aug XX - XX Swimming in the lake Meeting
* 2012 Oct 05 - 06 Being surfer
* 2012 Oct 06 - 08 Being surfer
* 2013 Jan 01 - 01 New Year Count Down Activities
* 2013 Jan 09 - 11 Being surfer
* 2013 Jan 24 - 24 Fika Meeting
* So far I really like people those come from couchsurfing ! Hosts are all nice, showing the city, telling some history about the city. Also meeting lots of awesome people by joining the activities here, experience some amazing moment of life also sharing life story together :D
Volleyball, Basketball, Jogging, Bandy, Swimming, Mountain Climbing.
Dance, Go to club with friends, Go to the cinema
During all my life
Traveling, cooking, photographing, write songs, write a blog
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
2011 July, rock climbing, rappelling from a 15 floor deep cliff.
2010 July, high-altitude diving.
Teach, Learn, Share
Everyone is like a story book for me :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In