- 0% response rate
- Last login 24 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michele’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi everyone! I'm studying engineering in Bari, Italy, and in my spare time, when I can, I love travel, discover the wonders of the world, new cultures, languages and traditions.
I like to experience everything the world has to offer, in any field, without limits.
I like music, reading, outdoors activities, martial arts and many other things.
Especially I love taste different food, even the strangest!
Being new I don't have many references, but I'm a responsible guy, so I'm sure you won't regret hosting me :D.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because I want to learn from other cultures and meet interesting people to make new friends from all over the world. I'd love to provide happy times to my guests. I am a promoter of laughter and good times.
To Inspire a smile. To explore the unexplored!
If you are a real couch surfer you are more than welcome and send me a request if you registered your ID.
- Cinema (from french and American independant cinema to american tvshows)
- American, french and russian literature.
- Playing music and singing (folk, rock, soul, and some pop music).
- Fine arts (and especially modern painting).
- Running (and also racket sports).
- Good food, wine and whiskies.
- Writing, teaching, directing, acting, interviewing people...
Music, Movies, and Books
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In