Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michele’s full profile.
I love life and as I don’t know what there is after I try to do, learn, see, taste and feel as much as I can and to live the moment.
I like travelling and I like meeting people with different cultures and different mindsets, that is always enriching I think, and sometimes brings to unforgettable moments and encounters.
Since a short time I realized my dream to be a freelancer and work as a tour manager, so I can live out of travelling and decide when and where to work.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm on couchsurfing to meet cool and open minded people, discover their culture, share interests and have fun with them!
Cooking, history, langueges, folklore, traditions, hiking
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
- Folk music of every nation, from Austrian Schlager to italian Taranta to bakan music….NCCP, Goran Bregovic, Inti-Illimani…..
- Punk-rock like Offspring or Gogol Bordello
- Alternative Rock…..Blink182, The Muse, The Killers…..
- Classic Rock……the queen, ac/dc, Van Halen, Aerosmith….
- 80’s classics and trash stuff
- Other various artists….Steven Seagulls, Bob Marley, Rodrigo g Gabriela…..
Train de Vie, I love you Philipp Morris, the green mile…..many others
The little Prince, Brave new World, Paulo Coelho, Jules Vernes, Dino Buzzati, Pirandello…..
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Milking cows in an Austrian farm in the middle of the Alps. Bathing in an Indian river. Watching the sunrise on the Mount Sinai. Sleeping under the stars in the middle of the Rajastani desert.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good vibe, good food and interesting conversations
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Italy, Spain