Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Miguel’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel, meet people and travel and travel and travel...
I´m a Mexican guy who loves traveling. I really like knowing the heart of each city (markets, non touristic restaurants, traditional local festivities, etc.) I hope I can continue traveling for a very long time and keep meeting people from all over the world.
Open your eyes, live today, help everybody. Life is the best!!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I used to be a very active member in the CS community. Unfortunately, I havent been able to participating but I will try to do so.
I have been a member for a while and I have surfed, hosted and traveled with anther CS Members. I have to say that every single time I have used Couch Surfing, either to travel, to host, to hit couches or simply to meet new people I have had an excellent time.
- La Spezia, Italy @ Matteo
- Uppsala, Sweden @ Gabriela
- Madrid, Spain @ Mixailis(X5)
- Helsinki, Finland @ Jukka
- Cagliari, Italy @ Memina
- Comitán, México @ Letty
- Madrid, Spain @ Luis Alberto
- Paris, France @ Nolwenn(X2)
- Stockholm, Sweden @ Denis
- Sevilla, Spain @ Sara(X2)
- Como, Italy @ Luis Alberto
- Paris, France @ Vivien
- Paris, France @ David
- Firenze, Italy @ Leonardo
- Madrid, Spain @ Aldo(X3)
- Madrid, Spain @ Sergio(X3)
- Cádiz, Spain @ Razván (X2)
- Bergamo, Italy @ Silvia (X2)
- Chiasso, Switzerland @ Jeronimo
- Sulzano, Italy @ Serena
- Tuxtla, México @ Junuen (X3) =)
- Punta Umbría, Spain @ Carlos
- Sevilla, Spain @ Carlos
- Algeciras, Spain @ Antonio
- Varese, Italy @ Federico and Alice
- Bratislava, Slovakia @ Tina
- Vienna, Austria @ Aglaia
- Wroclaw, Poland @ Luis Alberto
- Barcelona, Spain @ Mixailis
Hosted, in Como, Italy:
- Leonardo from Argentina.
- Ocean from China.
- Dietmar and Donahi from Germany and México.
- Dominique from México.
- Alana and Tatyana from USA and Usbekistan.
- Alejandra from México.
Hosted in Stockholm, Sweden:
- Denis from Russia.
- Loarwenn and Lapo from France.
Hosted in México City, México:
- Alejandra from México.
- Junuen from México.
Hosted in San Cristóbal, México:
- Denis and Masha from Russia.
- Nicole and Dinora from México.
- Letty from México.
- Maxim from Ukraina.
- Alister from Australia. (X2)
- Raúl from México.
- Lisa and Sandra from Germany.
- Betty and Ralf from Germany, their blog.
- Thierry from France, his blog.
- Johnny and Lena from Estonia.
- Tanguy and Guilhem from France.
- Fady and Chantal from Lebanon and Canada.
- David and Vladi from France.
- Raúl from México.
- Kimmo from Finland.
- Lauri and Linda from Finlad.
- Ara and Debora from Australia and Argentina.
Hosted in Cádiz, Spain:
- Luis Alberto from México.
- Francesca from Italy.
- Megatraveler from Panama.
- Judy from Canada.
- Anja and Dani from Germany.
- Miguel Morillas (Mixailis) and Mercisfoto from Perú and Hungary.
- Aglaia and Sophia from Austria.
- Sandra from Germany.
- Katherine from Australia.
- Larissa from Switzerland.
- T0ma5 from Argentina.
- Maria and her friend Elselien From Holland.
- Valentina from Montenegro.
- Adrienne from Hungary.
- Jooran Kim and her friend from Korea.
- Adam Scaringi from United States of America.
- Junuen from México.
- Nov 17 2007: Get out of the Stockholm cold and have some drinks @ Stockholm, Sweden
- Jan 06 2008: Rosca de Reyes para Couchsurferos de Cancun !!! @ Cancun, Mexico
- Mar 07 2008: Friday meeting at "El Flamenco", Cadiz @ Cádiz, Spain (Organizer)
- Mar 23 2008: Dia del TORO en Arcos @ Arcos de la Frontera, Spain (Organizer)
- Apr 26 2008: El Freeze en Cádiz @ Cádiz, Spain (CS call)
- May 09 2008: DJ Trono Kortelainen at Rockodromo @ Cádiz, Spain (CS call)
- June 03 2008: Developing new Ideas for the CS Project @ Stockholm, Sweden (Organizer)
- June 06 2008: Trono VS Kortelainen ONE MORE TIME!!! @ Cadiz, Spain (CS Call)
- July 13 2008: Pic Nic and Fireworks : celebration of Bastille Day @ Paris, France
- September 14 2008: SUMMER LAST FULL MOON BEACH PARTY!!!! @ Punta Umbría, Spain Pics Marco Pics Aviva
- September 17 2008: First ANDALUCIA CS Posting Meeting @ Andalucía.
- September 19 2008: La Noche Larga de los Museos de Sevilla @ Sevilla, Spain.
- September 23 2008: Pejcaito Frito and Salsa Dancing @ Cadiz, Spain. (Organizer).
- October 31 2008: Halloween Party at the Palace @ El Puerto de Santa María, Spain.
- December 4 2008: Xmas markets and hopefully Flamenco festival on Dec 4th @ Bratislava, Slovakia.
- December 7 2008: BRATISLAVA Xmas markets / Vianocne trhy 2008 @ Bratislava, Slovakia.
- December 23 2008: X-mas meeting in Coletolandia @ San Cristóbal, México. (Organizer).
- December 27 2008: Beers at Revo!!! @ San Cristóbal, México. (Organizer).
- February 7 2009: Happy Birthday to me!! @ San Cristóbal, México.
- February 18 2009: HC/CS Meeting in "Pan e Vino" @ San Cristóbal, México.
- March 14 2009: Cassandra's D-day Party @ San Cristóbal, México.
- March 21 2009: Free Hugs - Abrazos Gratis en San Cristóbal @ San Cristóbal, México.
- May 30 2009 : Flower-Power-CS-Party @ San Cristóbal, México.
- Jun 27 2009 : Best-Friends-Forever-and-Good-bye-Party @ San Cristóbal, México.
- Jul 31 2009 : Cervezas entre amigos!!! Let's share beers in San Cristobal!!! @ San Cristóbal, México.
- Mar 21 2010 : Free Hughs // Abrazos GRATIS @ San Cristóbal, México (Organizer).
I have been a Nomadic Ambassador for a while and I feel really happy to help in a deeper way this community. If you need some help please let me know and I will try to help you =).
Movies, music, traveling, reading, eating, eating, eating, meeting new people, studying....
Wendy´s logo´s got to go!!!!!!!
- salsa dancing
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Kubrick, Tarantino, Benigni, Oliver Stone, Tim Burton, Christopher Nolan
Music: Bran Van 3000, The Strokes, Aerosmith, Café del Mar, Buddha Bar, Hotel Costes, The Strokes, Collective Soul.
Books: V.C. Andrews, García Marquez, S. Hawkin, F. de S. Exuperry.
How to be smarter than the others!!
Silence!! I Kill You!!
Wendy's logo's got to go!!!
How to Cheat on Any Test
Yo soy Chiapas
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I was traveling with Denis and Burcak, my Russian and Turkish friends, in Marseille and we ended up drinking wine in a workshop from a Canadian sculptore together with a Spanish, a Venezuelan and an Argentinian girls. Seven nationalities from 3 different continents together by a series of random events, that's a pretty amazing story =).
- I learned how to ride a bike when I was 25 (I know it is ridiculous but better late than never) in a trip to Turkey. I learned by an extremely beautiful lake (Sapanca Lake) with a stunning professional instructor =). It was the best location with the best teacher with some of my best friends, simply the best way to learn how to ride a bike!!
Teach, Learn, Share
I have a Customer Satisfaction consulting company. I can help you design the Customer Experience for your business.
About learning, I would like to learn more about Business Strategy.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Belize, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guatemala, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden