Mihai Pancu's Photo

Unverified Profile

  • Payment not verified
  • Phone not verified
  • Government ID not verified
  • Address not verified

Maybe Accepting Guests

  • Last login almost 2 years ago

Join Couchsurfing to see Mihai’s full profile. It’s free!


  • 0 references
  • Fluent in English, Italian, Romanian; learning French, Polish, Spanish
  • 29, Male
  • Member since 2012
  • Student
  • BSc. in Civil Engineering
  • From Piatra Neamt, Romania
  • Profile 65% complete

About Me


Being young means having less worries. For me, besides finishing my MSc degree, less worries means more travelling.


I am a very sociable person. I am funny, entertaining, honest, friendly, dependable and a good friend overall.
I avoid untrustworthy people, but I never label a person after the first contact.


One's character is only 1% his or hers. The other 99% belong to the family, friends and people one met.
Thus, more people and places one meets and sees, the more complex and aware person one becomes.


My favorite activity is socializing; I do this by going out with my friend, traveling, going to Karaoke, playing sports, using the internet, etc.
I think life is too short to eat one type of food. You have to try the whole menu.

  • perfumes
  • dining
  • traveling
  • socializing
  • karaoke
  • sports

One Amazing Thing I’ve Done

I arrived in Dusseldorf once and had no idea where I was and, after gazing at the sky for a couple of minutes, people started to come to me and ask me where I want to go.

Brussels hit me with the smallest house in the city:"La plus petite maison de Bruxelles"; I found it to be the essence of the city: small but filled with interesting elements.

Countries I’ve Visited

Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain, Vatican City State

Countries I’ve Lived In

Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania

Join Couchsurfing to see Mihai’s full profile. It’s free!

My Groups