Quer Conhecer Pessoas
- Último login há 10 months
Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Vasilij. É grátis!
• In 3 words about me: Self-aware, Curious, Resolute.
When I practiced Yoga, I have realized that persons personal development is all about being self-aware and self-conscience. By this action I always try to learn from every experience that life brings me. For me bad or good experience are both the same, as it is still an experience.
I have my values that are supported by a strong character, and I always consider them before making a decision. This helps me to make a right decision, understand people, be more tolerant and compassionate.
I am always wondering, being curious and asking questions. Especially I love to discover new things about People, Cultures and Countries.
I have various interests in life:
Traveling, Entrepreneurship, Yoga, Sports in general, History, Languages, Music, Art, Spiritual Fiction, Asian Culture, Philosophy.
Through traveling and sharing time with diverse people, I receive great chance to find differences in cultures and learn the best from every meeting. At the same time, I am happy to open up myself as well.
I'm a bit conservative with certain topics. However my conservativeness is based on my previous expressiveness and some valid reasons as well. Never the less, I am truly open for new ideas :)
This is a very personal quality that I identify to mention my strength in handling difficult situations in calm and confident way. I love to face challenges, and when there are non I try to create them myself. I believe that though difficulties people get stronger, better and more confident. I follow this way, to continuously improve myself, find new inspiration and passion in life.
• My Philosophy:
- in terms of life - Wabi-sabi
- in terms of personality - Kaizen
- in terms of reaching dreams - Law of Attraction
• My Current mission is to find the balance between material and spiritual world.
Por que estou no Couchsurfing?
It helps me learn more amount my self, to put my personality in words... to make it accurate, specific, relevant and honest. Sharing the way I am is a big challenge for me, but I believe that by doing it you will be able to find people who this way or another will match yourself, OR on the contrary will find differences in between that it wishes to discover.
I try to arrange my profile as humble and sincere as possible. Hubble, to make it short and give the most important and relevant information to people and, of course, keeping the rest for personal meeting. Sincere because eventually the person will meet you, hence all what you have written definitely has to match with you :)
described in section "About me"
- performing arts
Músicas, Filmes e Livros
Reggae, Reggaeton, Latin, Modern Popular Music, Kuban Cossack Choir, Classical Musics, Russian War Songs... unfortunately people cannot identify my personality by my music preferences, since they diversify like books in Amazon. I can process all of it.
Titanic, (don't judge me strict, but that's the first one that always comes to my mind :) Eyes Wide Shut, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, 12 (Russian movie), Tiger and the Snow and, of course, many others.
Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Jules Verne, Jack London.
Poems of A. Pushkin, M. Lermontov, S. Esenin.
The last one I read: STEVE JOBS.
Now reading: The Brothers Karamazov
Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz
• Wrote a proper profile on CS.
• Jumped with a parachute with my father.
• Set up an enterprise, sold it, and set up another one.
• Attended Sochi Winter Olympic Games 2014.
• Made vision correction - so I do not have glasses anymore :)
• Winter 2015 will perform a Trip to Asia to visit 10 countries.
Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe
• I can teach how to do Tai-chi as I think it's amazing for relaxation and spiritual concentration.
• I could learn about the Person in general, about Culture, Life Philosophy and all what would be possible to learn new :)
• I am happy to share all what the Person will ask me, as long as I feel the trust. I truly believe that there is almost nothing to hide in this world, so I support honesty and openness.
O Que Posso Compartilhar com Anfitriões
Time, as it is the most valuable and precious what we have. :)
Países que Visitei
Austria, Belarus, Cambodia, China, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Países em que Morei
Belgium, Colombia, Germany, Greece, Latvia, United Kingdom