Maybe Accepting Guests
- 95% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mikel’s full profile. It’s free!
*** Please read profile/my home ***
- Traveling for me doesn't necessarily mean going around places. It is being not stationary whether philosophically or physically. It is a state where learning is a continuous process. But of course, it's more fun with a backpack. ;-)
- I'm a geek!
- People try to read me. Don't! Because I can't figure my self out as well. Haha
- I like music but, unfortunately, it doesn't like me much. lol
- One time a friend told me that I get too spontaneous sometimes. I say, what's wrong with that? Haha
Live your life!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
It's a fun experience for me to show people around whether in the Philippines or Singapore. So, if anyone wants to meet up for a drink or coffee, I'm down. ;-)
Let's talk about "them" ;)
Hanging my self upside down
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Peeing in public in the Fine city of Singapore (that's 1000 dollars fine I think).
Teach, Learn, Share
That it is indeed more FUN in the Philippines. ;-)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In