Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Milana’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi guys, my name is Milana and I am from Ukraine. I had been studing radioelectronics apparatus for 5 years in Kharkiv, my native city. Then I came to Sweden in 2013 as an ex-change student between my home university and the university in Vaxjö to study Information System. It was a great experience for me to find out the difference of educational system in Ukraine and Sweden.
My life philosophy
Love wil l save a world (no jokes)
I believe in the principle of the boomerang, I believe that we do not accidentally meet people. This has any sense, perhaps we can not understand what is the meaning, but in the future we will open this secret.
Every person we meet is not accidentell. This man can bring something to our life ( or take something from our lives) or we take or brings something in his/her life.
- swimming (try to swim at least one time per week)
- reading books (I really do not like when someone interrupt me while I am reading, hope that there is someone who feels the same)
- running (just run with a great music. It allows you to forget the problem you have in your life and just enjoy the present time)
- canoeing ( really great things. But with coening you should be a bit careful. It depends on who your partner is. Everyone has their own rhythm, someone tries to go faster and be the first one. They forget about the process, and someone on the contrary, rowing slowly and enjoy every moment
- Oh, and I like baking.
Music, Movies, and Books
music from 90-s.
Moveis- A Beautiful Mind, Taxi
Books by Kafka, J. London, Jorge Bucay, Bern
And yes, I read "50 shades of Grey". Do not read!
Teach, Learn, Share
I am not sure if I can teach someone. I really do not like this word "teach". Of course I can teach a kid how to count or how to draw a cat, but everyone kan do this.
I prefer to use the word "show". I can show you how to live a good life, I can show how to respect your parents, I can show you how I feel when I am in love, I can show you what it means to have a really good friends. I can show you a lot of things. But it is only you, who decide what you want to take from my "showing"
I want to learn a lof of things to do. I want to learn how to write a programm, I want to lear how to dance (I really can not dance) and how to sew
All what I can share it is my thoughts and my experiences)
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Denmark, Russian Federation
Countries I’ve Lived In