- 87% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Milos’s full profile. It’s free!
Note: Possibility of hosting CS members since September 2015 is limited due to lack of free space in my house.
I am an introversive and quite shy person, so I prefer listen before speak too much, even though I am ready to provide you with some useful information about Bratislava region. I am interested in observing nature and biking, I could provide you with information which natural places are worth visiting in Bratislava region as well as in Slovakia. On the other hand I am not very familiar with night life, bars and restaurants in the city center. I am almost vegetarian and I am not able to present you our cuisine, which is quite fat and unhealthy.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- to practice language
- to find inspiration for my own traveling
- last but not least I like couchsurfing idea, so I would like to contribute to it
- Hiking (visiting highest summits of different countries)
- Traveling and discovering remote countries (preferably tropical)
- Beer gourmet
Music, Movies, and Books
I prefer European movies
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I grew up in Lagos, Nigeria
Countries I’ve Visited
Algeria, China, Kenya, Mali, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Tanzania, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In