Wants to Meet Up
- 70% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Milou’s full profile. It’s free!
I like to approach life positively, with a smile.
I'm interested in people & cultures, being in and around nature and mountains, learning languages, (world)music concerts, horse riding, motorcycling, hiking, camping, (salsa)dancing, snowboarding, travelling, playing card and board games, (art house)movies, art, talking, reading, drinking red wine, eating cheese, pancakes and pure dark chocolate, a talk, a hug and exploring.
"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt; sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." Mark Twain
"On voyage pour changer, pas des lieux, mais des idées"
"Reizen is de kunst zich thuis te blijven voelen"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting where I can!
Surfing where I can!
& Organizing and Participating in meetings.
Surfed 33 times!
San Martin de los Andes
Varna + Sofia
Paris + Pornichet + Nantes + Bordeaux + Toulouse + Montpellier
New York City
Hosted 40+ times!
- Two Vikings from Denmark (Lean&Matias)
- Two incredibly sweet girls from Germany (Sina&Marie)
- Misterious artist from Paris, France! (Julien)
- Two dreaded blond girls from Germany (Linnéa&Conny)
- Three Finnish photographer-girls (Emilia,Anna,Ella)
- A Romanian little dracula (Catalin)
- My cacahuete friend from France (Joyce)
- Two Belgiumbeerlovers from USA/Berlin (Andrew&George)
- A world-citizen-Bollywood-engineer from India(Raj)
- A trainhopping cyclist from France (Xavier)
- A gonna-be-geography-teacher from Holland (Bob)
- How-to-open-a-peach-answer-giver from Holland (Kelly)
- Enthusiastic fellow social worker from Holland (John)
- Energetic partygirl from Spain (Pepa)
- Guitarplayer who eats everything. from U.S.A (Ivo)
- Hitchhiking dreadlock from U.S.A/Spain (Aviva)
- Four playfull women from Holland (Jantine&friends)
- Long+short men from German/Russia (Simon&Yoeri)
- Creative therapy student from Germany (Luisa)
- UBERrelaxed friends from Uruguay/Israel (Lior&Irene)
- Active & nice-radio-voice-man from Canada (Martín)
- Giggling little guy from Turkey (Ahmet)
- Cycling look-a-like Dutchies from USA (Kris&Suzan)
- Two German neighbours with special bicycles (Veit&Pinky)
- First CS Family! Mom&Kid from Manchester! (Rueben&Roisin)
- 3 adventurous Argentinians (luciano, brian & emilio)
- wonderfull couple from Australia (melissa & george)
- unlucky orange addict from France (armand)
- american party dude (james)
- italian swiss outdoor lover (ginger)
- israeli life enjoyer (ravi)
- dutch family (niels, pietje & the four kids)
- lucky job-seeker from Italy(Michele)
- two stranded Irish (katie & friend)
- world traveler and cyclist from Italy (Rike)
- Berlin City lover with an adventurous spirit (Dominik)
Organized and attended several CS-events, like:
- Berlin Winter Camp
- Jerusalem monthly meeting
- Indian food party @ my place
- Dias Latinos (latin american festival)
- Spanish language exchange
- The Voice of Holland meet-up
- CS BBQ dinner
Nature/Music/Motorcycling/Hiking/Horses/Camping/Board- and cardgames/Campfire/Red Wine/Animals/A talk & a hug
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
visited 42 states (18.6%)Create your own visited map of The World or jurisdische veraling duits?
- Dogon Country in Mali, West-Africa
- Living in Senegal
- Floating in a salt water pool with stars above
- Treeclimbing with a real blond viking
- Signing up as a CS member!
- Starsky in Honduras
- Seeing a leatherback turtle in Costa Rica
- Tikal (maya ruins) in Guatemala
- Playing with lava on Pacaya volcan in Guatemala
- Diving in the underwaterworld
- San Blas islands in Panama
- Horseback riding in Mongolia
- Nepal hiking and motorcycling
- Hiking & camping in Israel while being in love
- Bolivian desert
Teach, Learn, Share
- basic salsa/merengue/bachata
- how to travel on a low budget
- how to run a hostel
- how to wildcamp
- to cook vegan delicacies
- international cooking
- to jam
- any kind of dance
- my experience of living in Israel/Senegal and travelling through Europe, West Africa, Central/South America & Asia.
- social work experiences
- my culture and country hot spots
- points of view
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Gambia, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Laos, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mali, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Israel, Netherlands, Senegal