- 99% response rate
- Last login 19 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Edgar’s full profile. It’s free!
Please read the "My Home" section before sending me a couch request.
Updated 20 Oct 2014
- Nursing in Australia & Singapore,
- Clinical Hypnotherapy in Australia & Singapore,
- Mass Communications in USA,
- Massage in Thailand.
- Registered nurse,
- Hospitality consultant,
- National youth representative,
- Executive producer & broadcaster,
- Clinical hypnotherapist,
- Fleet operations & marketing,
- Enrolled nurse,
- Chief executive officer (acting),
- Chef supervisor.
- National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasters Council (NEMBC)
- Ethnic Community Broadcasting Association of Victoria (ECBAV, 3ZZZ)
- Greensborough College, Mill Park SC, Reservoir District SC, Melbourne HS, La Trobe University
- Division of Nursing and Midwifery, La Trobe University
- Australian College of Nursing
- Australian Nursing Federation (Victorian Branch)
- Singapore Nursing Board
- Singapore Nurses Association
- Fellowship of Christian Magicians
Hmmm... It's really difficult to describe myself.
Born and bred in Singapore. Came to Melbourne in 2008 and am finally graduated from university.
I'm working permanent part time night shift in a high care residential facility (similar to a nursing home) in Albert Park, about 5 minutes walk away from South Melbourne beach. Therefore, I'm free mostly during the day, but I do spend it either sleeping, or lazing at home. However, if I d have couch surfers around, I'll bring them around the city or for trips.
I'm also a consultant in a small family run restaurant serving Singapore cuisine full time - thus I feel that I'm back home in Singapore everyday with all the food.
Am also a community radio broadcaster, trainer and one of the directors/board member of the radio station. I produce and present the Polyfonix [English multicultural youth] program on 92.3fm (3ZZZ). 3ZZZ is the largest ethnic community radio station in Australia, broadcasting in 70 different community languages, 24 hours a day. Check it out at www.3zzz.com.au.
I guess you'll just have to ask me to find out more.
Click me - I won't bite, I promise. =)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting CouchSurfers in my house, located about 20 minutes from the city, bringing surfers around the city as well as to places around Victoria.
I also CouchSurf when I travel, if I can find a host or when my schedule permits.
I've hosted quite a few people who have been couch-surfing in my place, mainly from with introduction of my close friends and from CS. Recently, I've been inviting people over to my place using the open-requests feature from surfers looking for a couch.
I've surfed a couple of times when I was in Adelaide and it was a great experience.
Lots - from the list I can think of now includes:
Computers, Cars, Environment, Electric Vehicles, Internet, Mobile Phones, Technology, Travelling, Hanging out chilling, Movies, Music and more...
Music, Movies, and Books
Use to read, but not now...
Open to all types of music - anything goes.
Movies: Pretty much most genres except for anything that makes me jump in my seat (but I still watch them, duh!)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Lotsa things. The 12 Apostles, 3 Sisters, Grampians & Angkor Wat.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In