Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Miss’s full profile. It’s free!
Get to know more interesting people and Get Inspired :D
Hmm.. For you to find out :P because I cannot judge myself. lol~!!
What goes around, comes around :D
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Recommended by a friend :D was at other social network app. but CS sounds more interesting that could meet more people on here :D
Umm.. Just set up my profile not long ago so I considered myself as still very new to CS :P Haven't join in any CS gathering yet but i make sure i'll catch 1 or 2 pretty soon. Hopefully to know more nice people :D
My Interests are pretty normal like everybody else~ love Starbuck-ing, chilling, hanging out, video editing...etc. Except Hiking..haha!! bad experience..so..yea.. :P
- performing arts
Music, Movies, and Books
Any kind of music that sounds good to my ears but preferably Electro Trance (Laidback Luke, Hardwell, Tiesto, Avicii) Jazz & R&B
Movie Id go for Action, Martial Arts, Sci-Fi... Strictly no Horror lol :p
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Witnessed the biggest protest at Wall St. New York when I travelled there.
- Saw Ground Zero with my own eyes!!
- Travelled alone to my Dream Place, New York!! and also some of the places.
- Attended the biggest Halloween Party in New York!!
- Survived from an almost going to crash plane when it passed via the tornado alley. Thank God!!
-Survived from Lightning Strike when I was young!! The lightning stoke to my place when I was making a call at the telephone booth. The land surrounded me became Blueish instead of Brownish. Everyone else was in big shock & looking at me cuz my foot was soaking in some muddy water at that time. Miracle!!!
- Accidentally bumped into my idol Vanness Wu at the Train Station in Japan in such a close distance!!! Unbelievable!!!!! Big Shock!!!
- Learning a musical instrument called "Ukulele" couple months ago and wrote my very first song after I picked it up for 2 months!! Very happy for a no music-base person like me.
- Saw a a god & ghosts before. Dun worry, I'm not superstitious kinda person.
- Got 2 times Championship in Debate Competition :D
- Went on stage of a 600 audiences to perform a short drama and they remembered my name in the drama :D
- Edited a video of my New York travel which turned out great!! :D It inspires me whenever I replay it.
- Went to the Niagara Falls!! it's amazing!!!! It makes me feel like I was in the Paradise!!!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, China, France, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Malaysia, United Kingdom