Not Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Denis, Dasha and Leo’s full profile. It’s free!
Traveling, enjoing life and sharing this joy with others
Some facts about us
1. Despite the fact we are Russians, we don't drink vodka.
2. We don't eat meat.
3. We love learning new things, reading new books, watching interesting movies, diving into new ideas and broadening our horizon.
4. The world is big and we want to visit as many places as possible.
5. We love sports.
6. We love eating and we'll be pleased to show you interesting vegan restaurants in Stockholm, or cook something at home.
Just live in peace with others and ourselves, learning new sides of life.
Reading, cooking, computer science, music, different cultures, religions, views and philosophies
- scuba diving
- computer science
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: we like different kind of movies — Denis likes zombies and something about postapokalipsis, robots and other weird stuff :-) Dasha likes European arthouse movies, french nouvelle vague, historical movies. We (both) like British TV shows.
Books (Dasha): Jose Saramago, Paul Bowles, Romain Gary, Alberto Moravia, Hermann Hesse, Antonia S. Byatt, Elizabeth Strout, Somerset Maugham, Umberto Eco, Andre Gide
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The birth of our lovely son, Leo.
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Kenya, Latvia, Malaysia, Singapore, Sweden, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Russian Federation, Viet Nam