Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ツ Olivier’s full profile. It’s free!
To finish my studies... To find a job... To rent a flat... To meet a girl... To rent another flat... To buy a cat... To buy a car... To leave this girl & to lose the cat... To meet another girl... To buy a house... To get married [...] or not !
Hard to describe myself...
Okay okay okay [...] I know that you know it !!
So, I'm open minded and I like to...
What again ?? Everyone put this on his profile ! And you want from me something original and interesting ? PFffff, well, ok, I will try to do something good, just for you :)
So first of all I'm Olivier, you can call me Oliver if it's too hard for you to say Olivier, or Oliv' if you want to be my friend :).
I'm 24 years old, I work as a nurse since few weeks..
I like to travel, to cook, to enjoy the moment bla bla bla etc like everyone...
The best way to know me more is to meet me for sure. But if you are on my profile, it means that it's not the case yet. And of course, all will depends how we get along because one person can find me AWESOME and another one can find me so boring^^.
So, if you want to have a first idea about who and what I am... you should read my reference.
And you are lucky, because I'm in a good mood right now, so I will do for you a resume of what all these CSers wrote about me. There is some stuff really overestimate, but anyway, it's what they said so...
"Oliv' is a very interesting, open minded and very polite guy [this is over estimate^^.]. He's so talkative [this is not always true], and he's very active in the morning [it depends of what I did the night before]. He has a special way to travel, especially on his bike, which is very interesting and by the way he's a bit crazy to travel like this . He can cook [or at least try] very good french dinner or breakfast. He can sleep in all the conditions [my worst night ever was on a very small bench in the Rotterdam main station because I missed my bus, so a mattress on the floor is paradise^^] and is always ready for live news and alternatives adventures. He doesn't like the rain [TRUE], and the coffee"
So, now, if you are still iinterested by my company, you have just one thing to do... :)
PS : I'm a gremlins : Don't let me drink after midnight !! Or I will snore, and you are not allowed to complain, because it's written here ;-). But you are allowed to give a little [LITTLE I SAID^^] slap, and I will stop^^
For all the time :
- Bob' M : "Everything's gonna be alright"
For when I'm travelling
- Inconnu : "Un voyageur ne sait rien de l'endroit où il va... Un touriste ne sait rien de l'endroit où il a été ! "
["A traveller knows nothing about where he's going ... A tourist knows nothing about where he has been !"]
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
In one year, I travelled a lot across Europe, mainly on my bike. I have been hosted by many persons in these countries.
And I tryed to be the best guest of the world... I did my best, really, I cooked many meals, shared many bottle of wine, drunk many beers with my hosts, spoke about France many times, listened many stories and had a lot of fun with many persons...
But guess what ?? I don't know why, but I never received the award !!!! I think it's a problem with the mail service^^.
But, by waiting that they fix this problem, I will try to host the others, just for fun :). And maybe because it's just my turn to host too^^.
So... Welcome :)
Thank you everyone :)
- Sabrina from Tilburg [Holland]
- Sara & Victor from Gijón [Spain]
- Olivia & Igor from Wroclaw [Poland]
- Gary from Hong Kong [China]
- Eizel from Washington DC [USA]
- Kat & Tucker from Linden [USA]
- Alyse & Wesley from Chico [USA]
- Swastik from Pune [India]
- Amine from Tunis [Tunisia]
- Lívia from Sao Paulo [Brasil]
- Cindy & Albert from Taipei [Taiwan]
- Luisa from Munich [Germany]
- Patrice & Eddie from Montpellier [France]
- Chloe & Jorgen from Tasmania [Australia]
-Oceany from Hong Kong [China]
-Nadia from Paris [France]
-Agnieszka from Wroclaw [Poland]
-Kinga & Noémi from Budapest [Hungary]
- Jasmin & Mariam from Vienna [Austria]
- Lota & Kristaps from Riga [Latvia] & Tartu [Estonia]
- Kathrin in Freiburg [Germany]
- Dorothee in Oberdorf [Germany]
- Gurvan in Verderel [France]
- Charlotte & Simon in Arras [France]
- Tatiana in Dunkerque [France]
- Jenni & Victor in Maidstone [England]
- Kelvin in London [England]
- Eeva in Grenoble [France]
- Stefanie in Berlin [Germany]
- David, Linda & Sandra in Berlin [Germany]
- Ingrid & Luc in Marvejols [France]
- Marion in Albi [France]
- Violette & Caro in Toulouse [France]
- Philippe in Mirande [France]
- Nicolas in Bayonne [France]
- Julien in Atauri [Spain]
- Noe in Burgos [Spain]
- Alfonso in Valladolid [Spain]
- Andressa in Salamanca [Spain]
- Oscar in Madrid [Spain]
- Lea in Madrid [Spain]
- Maria in Madrid [Spain]
- Eva & Jorge in Talaveira [Spain]
- Laura in Bordeaux [France]
- Sabrina in Tilburg [Holland]
- Agnieszka in Bruxelles [Belgium]
- Pascal in Strasbourg [France]
- Tiphaine in Caen [France]
In my normal life, I'm pretty shy, calm and I live my little life : music, movies, FOOD (i love it) friends, my studies (for become a nurse) etc... nothing amazing.
But when I travel and on my bike especially, I want to discover the rest of the world, new things, new foods, new people, new tastes...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
To cross many countries of the western Europe by bike ?
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In