Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jana’s full profile. It’s free!
Stay on the move. Learn some stuff. Learn a little more stuff. Then, learn some stuff on top of that.
Helpin' out with being nice to the little ol Earth.
I'm happy to be alive and I love exploring.
Take all the opportunities you have to learn, explore, and be kind and happy.
- "Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, goddamn it, you've got to be kind." - KV
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Long-term trips in America and Europe. Nothing but amazing things from CS.
-extremely overweight cats
-photography (like everyone else)
-ecology and the studying of critters & plants
- growing organic things (like plants, not babies)
- the mechanics and history of language
-music (poorly playing a few instruments)
- beer (drinking it, brewing it, drinking it)
-books you want to read more than once
Music, Movies, and Books
Music -- I'm open to all kinds of music but some of my favorite artists are: The National, Gregory Alan Isakov, The Bouncing Souls, Frank Turner, Andrew Bird, Shovels & Rope, The War On Drugs, Van Morrison, Josh Ritter, The Strokes
Books -- The Naked and The Dead (and pretty much any WWII literature), In Cold Blood, The Executioner's Song, Franny and Zooey, Harry Potter, East of Eden, Slaughterhouse 5, A Separate Peace
Movies: any and all Wes Anderson movies
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Let's swap these stories when we meet!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach photography and share some good recipes. I want to learn mostly anything, to be specific.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bahamas, Belgium, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In