- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Martín’s full profile. It’s free!
To steal some magic to this not so gray world as it may seem...
Dreamer by nature, I'm allways looking to meet new people, expand my interest and share good times: they can be a simple as a meal or the most intricated course to the top of the world. I've hunger for travel. For learning. For being in movement. I want to conquer new challenges, to know more about the world around us, to get to know people that may change my point of view. I strongly belive that sometimes to get lost is the best way to find yourself. And that every moment is better with the right company to share it.
Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To stay in a perpetual "travel state of mind"
I make my living as a journalist and web designer. Love to read and do some writing. Go to the movies a lot. Enjoy to spend great amount of time with friends: my house its allways the meeting point for all of them. Like to party, but pretty much, to dance. Found pleasure on cooking for my friends (they seem to like my food a lot) and constantly look for new secrets recipes. Allways trying to learn new things (right now, for example, to play the guitar and studiying to be a Chef). On my travels, love to do some trekking: if to a mountain top, much better.
Music, Movies, and Books
Uff, so many. From Europe on a shoestring to Borges or Maurice Druon and his "Les Rois Maudits". Now reading "A song of Ice and Fire". ¿Movies? Mi head its allmost the IMDB: 3 idiots, Into the wild, Slumdog Millionarie, Across the Universe, the Pursuit of Happyness, Serendipity, Magic over the Moonlight... If they have a plot twist, much better.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Climbing to the top of the Cerro La Mona on the 7 lakes route (Neuquen, Argentina): from there was the only place where you can see all of the 7 lakes at the same time. We start being just 2 people and we ending it as a group of 12 that share togheter every place we go for the rest of the trip.
- Climbing to the top of the Blue Ice Glaciar (Glaciar Hielo Azul, en El Bolson) with frozen winds of over 40 km/h.
- Spending a month on a magical beach seafront with minimal accomodations on Piedras Coloradas (Red Stones), a place near Las Grutas, Rio Negro, Argentina.
- My first Eurotrip, from Rome to Edinburgh and back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACdE1MdkxTM
- The trip around South Africa with Santi & Phil, but mostly, bungee jumping from the Bloukrans Bridge (212 m): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eNzIMPPZIw.
- 2nd Eurotrip: Eastern Europe with my love, Emily (hard disk broke and that's why there's no video).
- Now planing a New Zealand's trip for 2016...
Teach, Learn, Share
About cooking, journalism, writing, language, films or digital design: teaching about it, learning about it. About love, life and things that can change my point of view. All the time.
What I Can Share with Hosts
A good meal, a pleasant chat, a lot of anecdotes and a few shared moments
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In