Puede aceptar invitados
- Índice de respuesta del 66%
- Última conexión hace about 10 hours
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Monika. ¡Es gratis!
To make a step in every country and of course to save the world!
I recently started writing a blog so you can check it out - I will mostly focus on travelling: https://aywander.wordpress.com/ here you go!
Moved to the USA, can't really host right now!
At the moment I am living, studying and working in Warsaw.
I love travelling and moving so - apart from my hometown - I have already lived long term in two polish cities and I studied abroad thrice - in Kolkata (India) in 2013, in Zagreb (Croatia) in 2014/15 and recently in Istanbul (Turkey) in 2015/16. I plan for more, of course - moving to the USA for at least a year very soon, yaay!
Graduated from law and international relations, working in media agency and trying new things all the time. I enjoy topics connected to my studies and work, I planned to be human rights defender in the future, I am a feminist and probably the most tolerant person you'll ever meet :)
The word that describes me the most is optimistic, I try not to complain when I can't change things, I enjoy every little thing that happens. I love orange colour, white chocolate, India, italian-everything and foreigners . I just want my day to be 72 hours instead of 24! Usually full of energy, I almost never say no to new things.
Normal is boring.
In order to be hosted by me put a little effort writting a request (not a message).
So fed up with blahblah requests, not a free hostel fyi.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting, surfing, spreading the idea :)
I started in 2011 and I have hosted people from different continents, I surfed couches in Europe, in Asia, in Africa and the USA and I met so many people whom I guided in the city or whose help I used being abroad. It is always great to show what my city has to offer and to get advice from local people. Drinks always included :) I can say that I got really good friends thanks to couchsurfing and I would never change travelling this way for any hotel stays (if possible ;)).
1. Somen from India (May 2011)
2. Ertug from Turkey (May 2011)
3. Marco from Italy (July, September, December 2012)
4. Alex from Spain (August 2012)
5. Chandan from Sweden (October 2012)
6. Nati from Israel (March 2015, April 2016)
7. Nico from Germany (April 2015)
8. Stephane from Canada (April 2015)
9. Juanma from Portugal (May 2015)
10. Moises from the USA (June 2015)
11. Thanos from Greece (July 2015)
1. Akram - Budapest, Hungary (September 2012)
3. Chandan - Stockholm, Sweden (September, November 2012)
3. Pramit - Bhubaneswar, India (March 2013)
4. Thomas - Oslo, Norway (September 2014)
5. Jimi - London, UK (September 2014)
6. Silvia - Tallin, Estonia (September 2014)
7. Nati - Jerusalem, Israel (January 2015)
8. Akin - Istanbul, Turkey (September 2015)
9. Ozan - Izmir, Turkey (October 2015)
10. Nico - Berlin, Germany (December 2015)
12. Hamid - Casablanca, Morocco (February 2016)
13. Rachid - Essaouira, Morocco (February 2016)
14. Philip - London, UK (September 2016)
15. Nicholas - NYC, USA (November 2016)
16. Yidy - NYC, USA (February 2017)
17. Charles - Miami, USA (April 2017)
18. Andres - Houston, USA
1. Oren from Israel (August 2012)
2. Faheem from Sweden (September 2012)
3. Omar & Tarek in Budapest (September 2012)
4. Mak in Budapest (September 2012)
5. Zeeshaan in Stockholm (November 2012)
6. Vinay in Kolkata (February 2013)
7. Ekram in Kolkata (March 2013)
8. Luzcanita in Saigon (June 2013)
9. Arindam in Kolkata (June 2013)
10. Ketan from India (April 2014)
11. Yalkin and Vadzim in Oslo (September 2014)
12. Daniel in London (September 2014)
13. Mohammed from Kuwait (October 2015)
14. Nate from the USA (October 2015)
15. Aziz in Istanbul (October 2015)
16. Jean-Sébastien from Belgium (November 2015)
17. Dan from Israel (April 2016)
18. Maximo in Mexico (April 2017)
19. Marines in Puerto Rico (July 2017)
20. Marquett in Puerto Rico (July 2017)
21. David in Puerto Rico (July 2017)
And it all has been AWESOME!
Travelling, of course - my best place is India and then Asia in general. My aim is to see all the counries and probably to take a gap year and travel around the world!
I am addicted to travel blogs and subscribed to maaany flight booking sites. If only I didnt have to study that much...
INDIA! This is my passion, my interest, my neverending goal... I love this country and I after I went there alone after begging my parents for permission I decided that I have to go back - I did! I studied there, lived, travelled and fell in love with India again. I believe in karma and I think in my previous life I was born in India or... maybe in Italy. I am also crazy about italian "things" - people, language, history and cuisine!
Books. I wish I had more time for this. And good movies.
Islamic world, so much.
Languages, especially "exotic ones" like hindi now. I have started quite a few and it feels great to interact with people in their own language.
Actually I like those "studying" topics connected with my faculties. Law, international relations, history and journalism and many more... Being interested in world's politics I am subscribed to hundreds of international newspapers on... facebook. Human rights, feminism... peace!
I am sometimes a journalist too.
Well, very imortnant - cooking, I am pretty good in indian but not only. Love to try new things, exotic, unknown, I am thinking about opening a restaurant after I finish all my studies ;)
Yoga and indian life philosophy.
I am also interested in religions and different cultures, I will always be willing to learn more!
- human rights
- womens rights
- international relations
- study abroad
Música, películas y libros
I can spend days and nights when I have an interesting book. I was addicted to italian-dream stories, I read everything that concerns women's life in islamic world, I love books about travelling, about religions and history.
Movies? I love dramas, erotic dramas, documentary, comedies and all about discovering the world. I am seriously scared of horrors.
I listen to rock, funky, indie, reggae and pop. No hip hop for me!
Algo increíble que he hecho
Seeing my mother coming back from hospital with my newborn brother!
Going to India alone in the age of 20 and exploring it in the best way.
Living, studying and travelling in India.
Surviving extremly hot summer in Calcutta, really bad sunburn in Vietnam, travelling with people I didn't know before, being invited for a celebration directly from the street by strangers... many many more happened and even more to come :)
Erasmus in Croatia and travelling through Balkans.
Living in the most amazing cty in the world (Istanbul in case you wonder).
Getting to know Couchsurfing!
Enseña, aprende, comparte
I can teach you languages I know, I can show you my city and tell you a lot of stories about it, I can cook and teach how to cook things that I know.
Well, I am polish so you are more than welcome for polish vodka!
I am always eager for languages, I love to learn! Always up for books/movies/music advice!
Qué puedo ofrecer a los anfitriones
I can share stories, cook (been told it's good), teach languages, advise a lot of things regarding travelling or studying abroad.
Países que he visitado
Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Puerto Rico, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Países en los que he vivido
Croatia, India, Poland, Turkey, United States