Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Charlotte’s full profile. It’s free!
Making the most of life, meeting new people, and discovering the world
The best would be to meet me, however here are some details:
- I love to travel and learn from other cultures
- I love to read
- I love to have fun
- I love to take pictures
- I love to watch movies / series
- I love to do scrapbooking
- I love the Macadamia&Nut Haagen Daz ice-cream
- I love sushis
- I love to listen to music (even know I can NEVER EVER remember who sings what)
- I love to meet people
"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- Bushwalking at Lamington National Park
- Japanese Diner at Sakura
- Brunch with Jane
- Gold Coast, diners, etc., with Chris
- Clubbing with Abhi
- Noosa, Tamworth, and Warialda with Charlie
- Couchsurfing at Aurelien's in Sydney
- Meeting : a one week-end meeting in Antibes and Cannes; many weekly meetings with Hervé
- Hosting in Nice : Vicky
- Meeting with Sarah in Paris
BARCELONA / SPAIN
- Meetings : I have met many persons from many places: Roger, Christian, Krys, Raul, Thierry, Pierre, Clarisse, Bori, Angeline, Andre, Lucia, Amit, Xavi², Charlie etc (sorry for those who are missing)
- Hosting : Farah (French)
FRANKFURT / GERMANY
I have been hosted at the very last moment by Alex. It was a neat experience and I hope to see him again soon.
Sports: Any water sport makes me happy! I am also a big fan of hikking & bushwalking.
Photography: I just got myself an awesome camera, and I am a scrapbooking lover. I really believe pictures are an awesome way to remember and "catch" up the best parts of life.
Going out: Enjoying a coffee, finding THE restaurant that will offer the best dining experience, and sharing the moments with my friends.
Cooking: I actually go very often to restaurants as I love to try new food; sushis are definitely number ones favourite, and I'll die for any chocolate based dessert. I also love to cook, and I will be more than happy to experience my "cooking skills" on you.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Flew over the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Went paragliding off the Coronet Peak in New-Zealand
Countries I’ve Visited
Cuba, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, France, Spain, United Kingdom, United States