Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ming’s full profile.
I like travelling, especially in a budget way.
- Staying in hostels or couchsurfers' places so I could meet friends.
- Trying local food and "Tai Pai Dong" (Street food) regardless of the poor street environment, and I have a good stomach that could contain dirty food :p.
- Taking local public transportation to experience the local life.
- Hiking in different countries, exploring beautiful sceneries
- Trying to be a local in every country
- Enjoying in every place as they all have its unique character.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I like travelling and I do love my hometown. I love experiencing local life and culture, at the same time, I'd like to show you around Hong Kong, going to the famous attractions as well as some hidden places and countryside. We can also hike up to see the beautiful panoramic view of Hong Kong from the hilltops too!
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Commercial radio of HK
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
Happy to share my stories
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Hong Kong, United States