Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Diego’s full profile.
Before you read further, do visit my personal website: https://thetravelinghacker.io/
I was born and raised in Bolivia, lived in Spain, studied in France and Germany, worked in China, the Philippines and Thailand!
I love meeting people from all around the world. I am very outgoing, friendly, open-minded and hardworker. My personal philosophy is to help people in every way I can. It makes me happy to make people happy! :)
I speak three languages fluently: Spanish, French and English. I also speak some German, Portuguese and Chinese.
(Include the word "squidward" in your request if you want to be hosted.)
I am currently living and working in Paris and have plenty of room to share with nice Couchsurfers!
So please feel free to write me a message about anything! ;)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am on Couchsurfing because I think it is the best thing ever. Why would you spend your money to be alone in a hotel, when you can meet awesome people and discover new cultures with Couchsurfing? And it is not about saving money, it is about sharing, it is about the community...
(Include the word "potato" in your request if you want to be hosted.)
Every time I travel, I try to couchsurf, I had nothing but awesome experiences so far. On February 2015, a friend and I went on a rail trip around Northern Europe, we couchsurfed every single day, it was unbelievable how nice people were and the whole experience was just amazing.
Here is the blog we wrote during the trip: http://onthemove.utbm.fr/category/blogen/ and the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UTBMonTheMove
I have a very nice apartment on the best neighbourhood of Paris with a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. I can host, so feel free to ask! :)
- Computer Science
- Geek culture
- Mixed martial arts
- martial arts
- computer science
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: Hard Rock, Metal, Bolivian folk
- Movies: Documentary films
- Books: History books, biographies
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Only one amazing thing would be boring. So here is a list of amazing things I have done:
- I visited the biggest salt flat in the world: Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia.
- I visited Machu Picchu in Cuzco, Peru.
- I slid down the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu.
- I visited "abandoned Berlin" in Germany.
- I met Santa Claus in Lapland.
- (Actually, forget about "squidward" and "potato", just use "squirrel".)
- I ate a real Italian pizza in Brescia.
- I met Richard Matthew Stallman in the Philippines.
- I swom with the whalesharks in the Philippines.
- I dove with with thresher sharks, whitetip sharks and eagle rays in the Philippines.
- I survived a diving accident in the Philippines.
- I survived a motorbike accident in Thailand.
- I survived living 3 months with my ex Russian girlfriend. Yes, this must be the most amazing thing I have done in my whole life... (We're back together since then, we are fully in love, and she found this list very amusing.)
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: Spanish, French, English, Programming
Learn: Chinese, German, Portuguese
Share: A lot of cool stories! ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share my travel experiences, I have so many crazy stories to tell, just ask! :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Sweden, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bolivia, China, France, Germany, Philippines, Spain, Thailand