Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MORALEIDA’s full profile. It’s free!
Find an occupation that fills my soul without emptying my pocket
Sometimes hard-working / sometimes hard-partying / sometimes just a relaxed guy who really, really, really loves travelling, and making new friends. Someone in search of whatever it is around the corner that will take over me completely for the week.
I have kind of an automatic introspective mood, but that can be easily worked out.
Hopelessly addicted to the internet, photography, music, books and computers. People-watcher. Cat-friendly. Open to as many new experiences as possible!
To be open to the new, to be compreehensive about the past and to be honest about my feelings!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- (november 2010) Changed city to Rio de Janeiro. :)
- (january 2010) After quite a year, back on the road for 12 days trough de Amazon, Great Savanna and the Caribbean Sea. Meeting awesome couchsurfers on the way, of course. Back to accepting guests who will cook for me. :)
- (december 2009) After 2 full years on the role, i resigned from my City Ambassador and Volunteer status. It's been quite a ride, but life changes, and so do priorities - it's time to move on.
- (september 2009) Ran an Invasion in BH and stepped down from "Definitely" status after my 20th guest of the year. Since march, I've received roughly 1 guest every 10 days, from 13 different nationalities, and it was all great - but now i need to rest. I'll be back as soon as my body/soul can handle it again.
- (august 2009) I just hosted people for over 60 days, non-stop. Did i mention i love hosting? Did i mention i love it best when they cook for me?
- (march 2009) After living with my parents and then with friends, i finally inaugurated my "Definitely" status on my own place! :o)
- (october 2008) Finally got back to CS' social life... it feels so good again! :)
- (may 2008) 1st National Meeting in Brazil. 4 days of party with some 240 couchsurfers from over 20 cities and 8 countries! CS here is now more alive than ever and i'm glad to be part in that! Getting back to PRMKT in June, wait for me!
- (april 2008) busy times from february to now, so not much going on except for little participation at the PRMKT and the Brasil National Meeting Organisation. But hey! I will be back full throttle! You can count on that! :)
- (february 2008) CS Public Relations and Marketing Team Volunteer! Yay! Let's get this community growing in respect!
- (december 2007) Preparing for my second international couchsurfing trip in January 2008. If you're around Argentina, Chile or Uruguay in that month, let's meet up!
- (december 2007) Got my yellow flag and started ambassadoring for my city, which i learned to be more rewarding than i ever thought! I now officialy think of Couchsurfing as volunteer work for a cause, which is more than just fun!
- (november 2007) Ambassador Answer is YES! Yayyyy! \o/ Can't wait to have my yellow flag posted, make my first speech thanking you all and hosting even more to celebrate!
- (october 2007) No ambassador answer yet. Just joined the Community Communications CS organization group. Let's see what this little brain can do to help...
- (august 2007) Would you please let me be an ambassador for BH? I already have 2 vouchers! :D
- (july 2007) Yay! Just got my first couchsurfers in BH! :)
- (june 2007) Got my third verification and already started rocking my city's community... Anything else you need? Just ask! ;)
- (may 2007) Just came back from my first couchsurfing trip... 20 days out, 15 days couchsurfing, 10 with people i met here and 5 with one i brought with me... Couchsurfing just rocks!
Rodrigo Zago - Paris - 4 nights
Ariane and Peter Geisler - Berlin - 2 nights
Stefan Hütter - Berlin - 1 night
Michele Orzan - Budapest - 2 nights
Atila Seke - Zagreb - 3 nights
Alberto "Le Garfs" Azevedo - São Paulo - 2 nights
Paulo Tiago Muliterno - São Paulo - 1 night
Anne Laure Paty (France) - 2 nights
Jade S. Kermarrec (France) - 2 nights
Ernesto Calderón - Valparaiso - 1 night
Olga Serrano - Santiago - 6 nights
Nikoletta Kanazirev - Buenos Aires - 2 nights
Sofía Sarlo - Montevideo - 9 nights
Ana Inez Perz - La Paloma - 1 night
Gisele Rio - Rio de Janeiro - 3 nights
Elisabeth Korntner (Austria) - 6 nights
Vanessa Mathias (Brazil) - 2 nights
Thomas Patoureaux (France) - 3 nights
James Rising (USA) - 2 nights
Phillipa Abbott (England) - 2 nights
Tirapeli - Brasília - 2 nights
Alberto "Le Garfs" Azevedo - São Paulo - 1 night
Dorthe Larsen (Denmark) - 3 nights
Renaud Rousseau (France) - 2 nights
Sam Savastano (Brazil) - 3 nights
Alexxxi (Germany) - 2 nights
Annika Magnasco (Germany) - 4 nights
Tiago Aquino Fernandes Lopes - Brasília - 1 night
Teresa Barroso - Brasília - 3 nights
Raoni Godinho - Belém - 1 night
Fábio Girardi (São Paulo, SP) 2 nights
Laurent Juillard - 5 nights
Maira Teixeira and her mom! (São Gonçalo, RJ) 1 night
Leandro Embiruçu (Salvador, BA) 10 nights
Vanessa Mathias (São Paulo, SP) 1 night
Radka Janaciova and Igor (Slovakia) 3 nights
Annika Magnasco (Germany) - 8 nights
NACHÉTÉ (Mexico) - 1 nights
Paulo Victor Resende (Brasília, DF) 2 nights
Juliano Fernandes (Curitiba, PR) 5 nights
Céline Hequet (Canada) 5 nights
Marcello Manso (Rio de Janeiro, RJ) 1 night
Alexandre Andrade (Mangaratiba, RJ) 2 nights
Angel Gattoni - Belo Horizonte - 6 nights in Rio de Janeiro
Vanessa Mathias (São Paulo, SP) - 3 nights
Saran Koly (France, Ivory Coast, Mali) - 2 nights
Guillem Masip (Spain) - 2 nights
Jennifer Souza (São Bernardo do Campo, SP) - 1 night
Kacio Mourao(Boa Vista, RR) - 1 night
Luis Nuñez(Venezuela) - 1 night
Paulina Gómez - Argentina - 5 nights
Alexandre Andrade (Mangaratiba, RJ) 1 night
Paulo Victor Resende (Brasília, DF) 3 nights
Tomas Bjerved (Norway) 2 nights
Paulo Victor Resende (Brasília, DF) 1 night
Annika Gilljam (Sweden) 2 nights
Pia Räty (Sweden) 6 nights
Magdalena Ochala (Poland) 3 nights
Gabriella Ochala (Poland) 3 nights
Friends, accents, languages, places, books, music, computers and technology, internet, communications, industry, and what the hell... sports (why not sports?)!
- volunteer work
Music, Movies, and Books
- I've got a list with about 365 movies i've watched (kind of a control-freak, i know)...
- Love brazilian music, specially bossa-nova and local rythms, love some not-mainstream french music such as "Les Ogres the Barback" and "Les Hurlements de Leo", lova some mainstream music from Germany such as "Wir sind Helden". Yeah, i do like some british and united-states music as well... :) Also learned to like some of that electro stuff these europeans are so crazy about... That's also fun!
Some recently played tracks:
- Loved some books from Victor Hugo, Norman Mailer, Gabriel Garcia Márquez, Mario Vargas Llosa, and many more!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Drove 15.000km all the way south to Ushuaia and Tierra del Fuego through Agentina's Ruta 40, and then back. The trip of a lifetime.
- Boated through rivers and walked trhough the Jungle in the Amazon, just to find my way into the Caribbean Sea!
- Hang-glided from Pedra Bonita, in Rio de Janeiro!
- Been to an Iron Maiden concert in my hometown!
- Visited Brasilia, Brazil's 60s future-like city - really worth a go!
- CS National Meeting in Belo Horizonte - greatest of experiences!
- Spent Carnival in Rio de Janeiro. Now i can say: been there, done that!
- 34 days backpacking and couchsurfing in 3 countries in South America... And it keeps getting better!
- 20 days backpacking and couchsurfing in 8 countries in Europe... Just awesome!
- Visited Brazilian beaches, the whole amazing northeastern shore!;
- Paraglided from Topo do Mundo, MG!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In