Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mousam’s full profile.
I am straight forward, open minded, honest, enthusiastic, down to earth and a relaxed gentle-woman. I don't want to be an EXTRA- ordinary person so yeah in crowd you can't recognize me differently because I already lost in crowd. I love to learn/explore new things, always up for having a good time and a good laugh. Independent and adventurer, like doing many different things and activities. I believe in 'Be yourself and let me be myself' but some people may find it rude.
When you come to Kolkata and nearby area, I would be happy to help you and show you around and spend good time together.
I am choosy about friends so Write something about you and introduce yourself first. ( Who are you? /What you been doing? /What are you plans? Etc ).
1) If you are Racist/ Chauvinist/ Pervert/ Homophobic / Hypocrite/ Fake person do not contact me.
2) No night parties.
3) My relationship status is
committed so please don't bother me.
4) Might not be available all the time due to my working shift or health issues, but I can help you through email, phone etc...
5) Somethings never change in India, the idea of CS can only work if people follow it truly by heart, decency, humanity and honesty. I have lot of hope from the Cs in India. For a woman, it's really hard to find a genuine person/Cs for proper help/ travel guidance. Sorry but it only works outside of India. I am not really looking for hookup or to listen how big things you have done in your life (showing off, ehh?) or any sexual indecent proposal. I really don't have time for all these. If you really want to help me, please contact me otherwise don't, just don't bother. I have been harassed before, and now this time, I will seriously take steps.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1) I am an unpredictable voyager with enthusiasm for finding and encountering nearby non-touristy parts of the spot... walk around, street food, cinema- culture and the art lover, theater, sit at a roadside bistro and strike up a discussion, go by open transport. I cherish irregular experiences with individuals and spots.
2) Finding places to stay, meeting new people, better information.
3) It's a very interesting concept for safe and budget friendly travel.
4) I am searching for like minded people/group to travel with us around India.
Art and Poetries
Learning new and weird things and lots more.
- adventure races
Music, Movies, and Books
I have a huge collection of books and movie but trust me they are all my favourites. I cant choose a particular genre or the best one...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Got selected in MTV roadies just for traveling and then voted out. After that I realised that real roadie is within me. MTV will give me fame and money. And I don't need fame to be a roadie :D
2) Trekking to a big plateau without rope and wearing floaters.
3) Explored some unknown village in between Mumbai and Pune without knowing anything and in the minimum budget.
4) Went through some haunted/ abandoned places in India.
5) Jet skiing without knowing swimming.
Teach, Learn, Share
1) Learn how to respect every individual and their culture.
2) Share travel stories and experience to gain more knowledges.
3) Let there be peace and humanity.
4) Spread the messages to do something good for trees, helpless children, animals specially street dogs.
5) Choose your own path than just following the norms set by society.
What I Can Share with Hosts
1) When you come to Kolkata and nearby area, I would be happy to help you and show you around and spend good time together ( depend on my holidays and health).
2) May be I can arrange some hotels according to your budget, refer some good food and shopping destination, famous tourist spots. Can suggest you what to do, what not.
3) May be if we fit very well , I can bring you home for a little friendly gathering.
4) Share stories, laughter, dreams, food and learn many more...
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In