Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 30 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MR.DISCOVERY’s full profile. It’s free!
See as much as possible before die.
I can tell you everything about me when we meet in person.
But: after I got my master degree in 2007, I didn't know what to do with my life, so ... I started travelling around. I've visited a couple of countries so far.
You've got one life only. Don't waste it.
Always be yourself, but the best version of yourself.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Great experience. I've met loads of amazing people from all around the world.
- mountain bikes,
- off road cars...
Music, Movies, and Books
- Classic Rock and Hip Hop,
- Comedy Movies,
- Fantasy books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- 3 months of backpacking around South East Asia through 7 countries. (2010)
- Another 3 months travelling by a jeep and sleeping in a tent around Canada - we passed 12.000 km and visited 8 provinces. (2011)
- For 6 weeks travelled with a friend around destroyed by the war former Yougoslavia (The Balkans)in 2012
- In 2013 quick trip around South America. In 5 weeks we have been to 6 countries and we spent the carnival in Rio.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Laos, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican City State, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Canada, Ireland, Poland, United Kingdom