- 88% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Antonello’s full profile.
what do you do?
1) i make books for other people as editor.
2) books for children, comics and graphic novels as graphic designer.
3) books for myself as writer
4) totally unnecessay articles and essays for magazines about cinema, music, literature and all kinds of artistic stuff that make people say: oh, that's cool! yes, it is. it's super cool, but unfortunately very unuseful to pay my rent (that's why i do the grapich designer too).
5) i write music to impress girls and poems in which it rains all the time.
(... ok, sometimes i even design evil advertisements to manipulate people's mind)
other than that, i'm harmless and even nice :)
are you tired to fire your eyes looking to unintelligible photos on this incredibly slow website?
here's a video of my brothers and me playing a short piece of folk (south) italian music. i'm the one on the left.
It has been a long time since I've filled out my profile. it's time for a little update.
1) i'm not as cool as i used to be. why? because now i'm a professional writer. and writers are boring (what do you expect from people who might have an erection talking about kafka?)
2) I teach grapichic design in a master class. That means i'm not a graphic designer anymore.
3) Point 2 is very sad. But this one has a great news: i gave up writing poems.
4) i write tv shows instead. and people watch my shows. for me this is an endless source of astonishment.
5) At the end of the day my job might seem even cooler than before. unfortunately i'm still not able to pay my rent. at least i've learned my lesson: only a stupid fool could think to get money doing artistic stuff.
6) so, in order to fix all my financial issues, i started to write my first movie.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
all my guests become my friends and all my friends are my guests
writing, literature, a lot of music (expecially live), cinema, reading, travel, photography, graphic, my out of tune guitar, travel alone around the world, meet new people. rainy days (absolutely necessary for my poems).
Music, Movies, and Books
is there someone who can really fill this space?
ok, so now send me a detailed list of what did you do every single day in the last 10 years.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
my grandmother sitting in front of the fireplace
Teach, Learn, Share
what i can teach:
what i'd like to learn:
What I Can Share with Hosts
to feel at home
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In