Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Teresa’s full profile. It’s free!
Spread happiness around the world!
I'm very independent, energetic and a free spirited person, always with positive thoughts and crazy ideas :) I hate to fall in daily routine, so I never have a strict after-work plan, I just follow my moment will.
"If you believe in everything, you believe in nothing."
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've hosted some people in Lisbon with my brother (which is also a couchsurfing member) and I've travelling around using couchsuring last 2 years.
Since I've moved to Porto I've not used couchsurfing but I've been in contact with people all over the world and now I want to keep on going with couchsurfing.
I'm currently looking just to host or hang out around the city since I'm not able to traveling in the next couple of months!
Reading, cooking, history, creativity, imagination, nature, my garden, traveling, culture, society, communication
Music, Movies, and Books
I'm currently reading the book "The Handmaid's Tale"
I already watched the movie Cloud Atlas 7 times and I keep on counting. Everytime I'm feeling sleepy I put the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona playing but i never achieve the end.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Paragliding in Alpes :)
Teach, Learn, Share
- I'm currently learning spanish by myself, so would be greaaaaat if I could practice my spanish skills and I might also start my first steps as italian soon!
- I love to talk about culture, politics and society but I'm not any expert. I just read a lot about these themes and I get my ideas and utopic dreams!
- I really love to cook, mainly portuguese traditional food, pizza and desserts.
- I'm collecting international recipes, I will apreciate your cooking skills!
- I started a little garden in my balcony with few medicinal and aromatic plants and vegetables and for now I'm still learning how to keep them alive...
- I know how to play simple rhythms on drums (more or less)!