Not Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Juli’s full profile. It’s free!
make art, wanna move to France
art is like sharing worlds- I hope to connect CS with this -special moments with other creative genious people and discovering the world:)
- Life for art, music, paintings, modelling and DANCE!!
- In my free time I often paint pictures... especially in oil, acyl... and my first experiences with airbrush an graffiti (oh yeah: I love my studies;o)
- take photos in the streets and parcs of vienna... there are so many nice places... especially in my district where isn't in the centre but absolut green;o)
- I like become acquaintet new people with different cultures and languages- surtout j'aime la France et le savoir vivre;o)
-I love music (saxophon and clarinet-especially jazzfunk) dancing,...
n'importe quoi est beau si on le voit differement (J.-P. Gaultier)
Life is beautiful! Choose your colour.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Modelling, dancing, jobs, being creative, make art, animation films, de la culture francaise, music, La FRANCE
Music, Movies, and Books
Fabelhafte Welt der Amelie, Center-Stage
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
New York: live your dream
interview with Michael Cheval - painter in New Jersey
Becomind 2nd Model of the year at the Worldbodypaintingfestival in 2009 and 2011
Teach, Learn, Share
Folle de la langue francaise... absoluter Frankreich-Fan!!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In