- 35% response rate
- Last login about 24 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Fabian’s full profile. It’s free!
In love with music, languages, cultures, people and traveling.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have a free room, why should it stay empty? I also love getting the travel spirit into my apartment when I'm not traveling myself and in general making people comfortable when they arrive at a new place, just like so many people did for me when I was out there.
Travel, Thai Boxing, Psychology, playing the guitar, meeting people from all sorts of places, science, the internet, art, a job independent from time and space.
Music, Movies, and Books
The art of loving, Ganz entspannt im Hier und Jetzt, When you´re strange, Into the wild, all books from Richard Alpert (Ram Dass), Timothy Leary and Terence McKenna, The 4-hour work week, book about evolution e.g. "The greatest show on earth" by Richard Dawkins, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Andres Calamaro, Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, Mercedes Soza, Buena vista social Club, Gotan Project, Vagabonding by Rolf Potts, Psychomagic, Alejandro Jodorwosky, Neil de Grasse Tyson
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- recording a reggae song in Jamaica with some Rastafaris
- speaking at TedX: www.startupdiaries.org/the-art-of-designing-your-own-path/
- driving a 23 year old Mercedes 300D from Berlin to Central Africa, crossing 17 African countries
- driving a land rover from Uruguay to Colombia
- tubing down the mekong river in laos, vang vieng
-playing "love street" standing next to jim morrisons gravestone in paris
- getting followed by a trigger fish when scuba diving in ko tao thailand
- spening new years eve in south india without a single firecracker
- participating in an Ayahuasca ceremony lead by an old shipibo shaman in the peruvian amazon
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Italy, Jamaica, Laos, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Romania, Senegal, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Togo, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Gambia, Germany, Peru, Spain, United Kingdom