- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Musab’s full profile. It’s free!
my name is Musa'b, i am 21 years old, a bookworm ,young traveler, a transient and a digital nomad.
People have a different perspectives of the word travel ,for me traveling is about patience and wisdom, traveling is making these strange bonds with places, people, food and anything you can remember when you pass this experience.
so being here is all about having a mutual memories between one life and another. it's something like two lines crossing each other in one point.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To reveal the concept of traveling and get deeper and deeper into it.
- having a stories that i can share with the others, and having more knowledge by knowing someone else.
- the most fun part is the chance to meet someone you never thought that you'll meet up with him or her, it's about this mysteries part.
Music, movies, reading.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Classical symphonies,
Tchaikovsky, Marche Slave
Beethoven, Symphony no.9
Vivaldi, Four seasons, winter
- my favorite movie is into the wild.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I've done some voluntary work with the kids in Poland, it was a rich experience for me.
- try to make something else amazing so i can add it here, Like giving me your flat maybe!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Hanging out, talking about cultures, books etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Egypt, France, Georgia, Germany, Lebanon, Poland, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
Jordan, Poland, Turkey