Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MYRIAM-JULIEN’s full profile. It’s free!
(Myriam is currently travelling in South America !)
Meet people, go places, eat food & enjoy life fully !
A young, funny & cool (let's hope so) couple of French, who want to see & meet the world, even at their door !
* Julien : "Whatever !"
* Myriam : "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" : already started walking !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We want to have the opportunity to travel differently than the usual "couple-at-the-hotel" trip !
And make others discover Paris & our lifestyle !
NB : Please read carefully all our profile and especially the "couch information" before contacting us !
We had an AWESOME trip to the Lake Region thanks to Couch Surfing : we met amazing & kind people, had epic adventures & visited the region better than with any books thanks our host advices !
Better than just hosts, now all of them are our friends ! A true great travel experience, made possible by CS !
From now on, CouchSurfing will definetly be our REFERENCE for successful trips !
Julien : Movies & Movie making, music (plays piano)
Myriam : Photography, design, music (sings, mainly), climbing.
and both : Wine, good food from all over the world, diving & above all travelling !
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
* Waow, too long to list all favourite movies for Julien ! He likes every good movie from Capra, Billy Wilder, Hitchcok or Lubitsch to Tarantino, Nolan or Scorsese...
* For Myriam : I'm genuinely curious, so I have quite a wide range of tastes ! I like everything creative or entertaining. Same for music; I listen Jazz, or rock, or folk or even classical, just depending on my mood !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Myriam almost killed herself in a motorbike accident... with a boat. Scary, but funny & pretty amazing story in the end !
* Julien : Scubadiving in Sipadan & Nusa Lembongan
Teach, Learn, Share
We can teach French, & French way of life of course ;)
And each of us can teach & talk about his "specialities" : movies or piano for Julien, photography basics for Myriam...
And Myriam can teach you Reunion Island creole or exotic cooking :)
Just ask !
What I Can Share with Hosts
We can share our french culture with hosts : insights, language, music, food... And make you discover France as you never knew it :)
We can also help you with your English skills, and Myriam can teach yoj some of her internet marketing skills if needed !
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, France, Malaysia, Réunion