Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 12 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Magdalena’s full profile. It’s free!
Self-development by travelling
- Could you please tell me sth about me. I am trying to update my CS profil and don't know what should i write.
- Hm... I like to drink beer with you while watching the river.
- Heh... it doesn't sound very interesting. Give me sth more por favor! :)
- Hm... so for sure you are an active person and easy-going. You are sensitive, friendly and you care about other people too.
Sometimes you behave as a social activist and you want to make world a better place. Another time you transform into a little bit shy and quiet person who prefers to listen more, speak less. Moreover you always love to laugh and this what I like in you very much.
Laugh, love and expierience as much as I can.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I hosted several people in Warsaw. From time to time I participate CS events.
Now I am planning my small euro trip in the first week of Octobre and then to Japan.
Music, music and one more time music... it made the best moments of my life.
Running and trail running - marathon is my long-term goal.
One day I would like to combine my travel and running dreams into one and make a trip around the world participating in every place in half-marathon, marathon, trail race or any other that would be challenging! :)
http://greenska.tumblr.com/ you can tumblr me :)
- trail running
Music, Movies, and Books
A few examples of movies that touched my somehow:
- Zelig, Bananas and others old by Woody Allen
- Unmade Beds
- August Rush
- Vier Minuten
- Sa som i himmelen
Generally I love scandinavian movies.
Music influence my state of mind really quickly, so I try to use it in the best way. Here I gather songs that help me start a good day:
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Bjork concert was quite awesome.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, Iceland, Japan, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Poland, Spain