Maybe Accepting Guests
- 23% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Monica ’s full profile. It’s free!
All my friends call me Tita. I'm an Indonesian who live and study in Austria :)
Life is to share
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
* SURFED - HOSTED
* CS Monthly Meeting Weimar, Germany
* Thuringia CS Christmas Event, Germany
* Vienna Calling 2012, Austria
* CS Languange Exchange, Vienna, Austria, etc.
* Communication Studies
* Social media
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* swim in Oestsee,Germany with cold water (0 degree)
* 'rodeln abend' in St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
* drive Honda Supra without driving license in Zuerich, Switzerland
Teach, Learn, Share
* Absolutely I can teach you Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese because both of them are my mother tongue.
* I can teach you how to cook some Asian and European dishes. I love SPICY food! :)
* I want to make my German and English better and interested in Chinese and Spanish.
* Culture exchange
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Germany, Indonesia