Wants to Meet Up
- 77% response rate
- Last login about 14 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Monica ’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel as much as I can and enjoy the life!
Hello, I'm Tita, an Indonesian. Maybe somebody is wondering where Indonesia located but you know BALI? :D Yes, Bali is a part of Indonesia :)
I grew up in Indonesia, moved to Weimar (Germany) in 2011, lived in Vienna (Austria) for 4,5 years and now I am living in Hamburg since 2016.
Well, at the moment I try to travel as much as I can and sometimes I just do it very spontaneous. I wish I could visit more than 30 countries in 2017!!
I would love to meet people from around the world and do culture exchange. Enjoy being active, love nature, cooking, party and a coffee lover. See you soon!
stay happy and enjoy your life :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have only great experience by Couchsurfing!!
* SURFED - HOSTED
* CS Monthly Meeting Weimar, Germany
* Thuringia CS Christmas Event, Germany
* Vienna Calling 2012, Austria
* CS Languange Exchange, Vienna, Austria
* Hamburg Invasion,Germany and etc.....etc...
It is very nice to have a chance to meet people from different countries and do culture exchange :)
- going to the beach,waterfall, and mountain
- watching sunrise and sunset ( I love it)
- foods and beverages from different countries
- sport (hiking ,table tennis, yoga, snorkeling,surfing and swimming )
- hitchhiking ( never do it, but would happy if you could gimme some tipps )
- and of course partying :)
Music, Movies, and Books
I really like watching movies and go to the cinema... :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* quit from my job in Indonesia, move to Europe in 2011 and stay by own till now here :)
* swim in Oestsee,Germany with cold water (0 degree)
* 'rodeln abend' in St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
* drive Honda Supra without driving license in Zuerich, Switzerland
* put my Pyjamas in Rome on and went to the city
Teach, Learn, Share
* Absolutely I can teach you Indonesian and Javanese because both of them are my mother tongue.
* I can teach you how to cook some Asian and European dishes. I love cooking and SPICY food! :)
* I want to make my German and English better and interested in Spanish
* Culture exchange
What I Can Share with Hosts
For sure I would love to share my stories, activities, foods.... and some information about my country if you probably have plan to travel to Indonesia :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Germany, Indonesia