Maybe Accepting Guests
- 66% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Monica ’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel as much as I can and enjoy the life!
Hello, I'm Tita, an Indonesian. Maybe somebody is wondering where Indonesia located but you know BALI? :D Yes, Bali is a part of Indonesia :)
My friends told me that I am crazy, funny and active. Am I? :p Well, at the moment I try to travel as much as I can and sometimes I just do it very spontaneous. I wish I could visit more than 30 countries in 2017!!
I am addict to meet people from around the world and do culture exchange. Enjoy being active, love nature, cooking, party and a coffee lover. See you soon!
stay happy and happiness only real when we shared! :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have only great experience by Couchsurfing!!
* SURFED - HOSTED
* CS Monthly Meeting Weimar, Germany
* Thuringia CS Christmas Event, Germany
* Vienna Calling 2012, Austria
* CS Languange Exchange, Vienna, Austria
* Hamburg Invasion,Germany and etc.....etc...
It is very nice to have a chance to meet people from different countries and do culture exchange :)
- going to the beach,waterfall, and mountain
- watching sunrise and sunset ( I love it)
- foods and beverages from different countries
- sports (hiking ,diving,biking,table tennis, yoga, snorkeling,surfing and swimming )
- partying and of course couchsurfing :D
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
I do like watching movies and go to the cinema, reading all kinds of books, from romance, philosophy to motivational books, and yes... listening all kinds of music :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* quit from my job in Indonesia, move to Europe in 2011 without money and plans. and survive by own till now
* diving in Komodo National Park,Indonesia and saw giant Manta Ray, Dolphin and Turtel
* swimming in Oestsee,Germany with cold water (0 degree)
* sliding / 'rodeln abend' in St. Anton am Arlberg, Austria
* driving Honda Supra without driving license in Zuerich, Switzerland
* put my Pyjamas in Rome on and went to the city
* hitchhiking at 01 am from Erfurt to Weimar, but yes there are many good people in this world :)
Teach, Learn, Share
* Absolutely I can teach you Indonesian and Javanese because both of them are my mother tongue.
* I can teach you how to cook some Asian and European dishes. I love cooking and SPICY food! :)
* I am learning Spanish, Dutch, France taking course as well. That would be great if I could practise with my host or surfer :)
* Culture exchange
What I Can Share with Hosts
For sure I would love to share my stories, activities, foods.... and some information about my country if you probably have plan to travel to Indonesia :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Germany, Indonesia