Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maria Fernanda’s full profile. It’s free!
A trip every year!
Sunny days, good music, good companions, planning the next trip: these make me happy.
Learn something new everyday.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Melting icebergs in Onelly Bay, Patagonia, Argentina
- Standing on a bridge and listening to the sound of water in Dean Village, Edinburgh
- Anywhere in Rome
- Many, many, many beaches in Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Copacabana's landscape at "Posto 6", Rio de Janeiro!
- Urca, Rio de Janeiro, anytime of the day or the night.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In