Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Anna’s full profile.
IMPORTANT. We are very happy to accommodate guests. But as it happened a couple of times that people agreed to come and didn't come, please notify us if you have other plans and don't need couch with us.
Just a usual Ukrainian girl who lives in Finland currently. I love long conversations, people, meeting friends and travelling. Have been in Latin America, a bit in India and in Europe of course. I would like to know more about other cultures, especially about northern and Scandinavian cultures!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Me and my boyfriends can host 1-2 people. There is only one sofa but also floor if you have sleeping bags. Just write to us in advance, it's Finland!
30 min by train from airport and 30 min by train to the centre. Next to the train station and big shopping centre. Free wi-fi.
science, healthy lifestyle, travelling
Music, Movies, and Books
some Russian books such as "Metro 2033"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Climbed mountain in Machu-Pichu!
What I Can Share with Hosts
We can suggest to stay at our apartment for 1-2 night. But please write to us a message.
Please contact us closer to the date by phone (I'll send you phone number). If you don't appear at reasonable time, we also don't promise that everything will go well. I usually reply all messages, so we will appreciate if you will also tell that you found other hosts - we have plans sometimes. Thank you for understanding!
1) We don't live in the centre. There are two train stations which are close to us, Myyrmaki and Malminkartano. If you go from airport, you go to Myyrmaki and buy internal (not regional) ticket; you take I-train. If you go to (or from) city centre, you take P-train and leave at Malminkartano. It's around 10-15 min to walk from our flat to both of stations. Tickets costs 3 euros and it takes around 30 min to get either to centre or to airport.
!!! If you go from airport, mention that you going only to Myyrmaki (internal ticket) - it should cost 3 or 5 euros, not 5 (default option to Helsinki). Same price if you go from Helsinki to Malminkartano, but there usually there is no problem.
There is a big shopping centre with restaurants and supermarkets at Myyrmaki train station, it's called Myyrmanni. There is also a small shop near Malminkartano train station.
2) We can suggest a sofa to sleep in, also some blanket and pillow too. And also shower, kitchen - usual flat. Wi-fi is also included, just don't arrange illegal terrorism using network in our apartment :)
3) Sorry, that our policy is that we don't leave keys to our guests and our guests can stay in the flat only with our presence. But usually at evenings we are at home after 5-6 (now i am not working so even at home all day).
4) Please tell us when do you arrive - we can meet you at the train station.
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Iceland, India, Paraguay, Peru, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan
Countries I’ve Lived In
Chile, Finland, Ukraine