Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Natalia’s full profile.
@hamster_96lvl - my insta, that contains more pieces of my life. But here I can tell that I am a traveler, a student (not a good one, because of the first description), a hitch-hiker ( also not the best one,but we are working on it), participant of international projects and just a nice person, who always will be glad to welcome new person in my life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
As usual, because I want to be a part of some kind of travel community and meet people all over the world to discover their life-styles and cultures.
Life is to short to reject opportunities
And also I have only 2 priority passions: travelings and food.
And I guess you'll know how to deal with this information haaha
- volunteer work
- cooking and baking
- cooking and eating
- travelling and meeting new people
- cooking with friends
- cooking together
Music, Movies, and Books
Ohhh it could be a long long list. But I will rescue your and mine time and eyes.
I prefer all kind of music, except for Russian rap.
As far as books going, I would love to read classic literature, which can transfer me to new unknown world. But lately I am amazed by Ukrainian writers also.
And the last, but not the least. Films. I would like to see some comedies or thrillers( again, foreign ones)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There are a lot of them, actually.
But I'll let you know a few of them.
1) living at the island with hippie, hitch-hiking and traveling with broken leg for 17 days.
2) watching Aurora lights and crossing North Circle
3) visiting 19 countries till 19tg B-day
4) participating in Erasmus project to save rare species of sea turtles in Turkey
5) jumping with a parachute
6) going to Latin America first time without my phone with all the info, which was stolen on the way to the airport
Teach, Learn, Share
The list of things I can teach you is not very long actually,but quite useful for some travelers. So, let's see:
1) how to make really tasty food from nothing ( don't expect too much, I am only muggle)
2) how to make your low-budget travels really unforgettable
3) how to fall asleep, even if it's hurricane outside
4)how to find pluses in every pile of crap, that life gives you
I am always open to learning new things from interesting people.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Conversations on different topics and several crazy-life stories. Also we can discuss living style of people from ukrainian village from first person:)
I will tell you some tricks.
Also nice mood and souvenirs from Ukraine and some other memorable places are included!)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Italy, Turkey, Ukraine