Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nathaniel’s full profile. It’s free!
An outgoing travel-holic boy who loves sports, volunteering, animals, singing, movies, and a lot more. Please feel free to message me if you wanna be a friend of mine! :)
What doesn't kill me makes me STRONGER!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm here to meet new friends around the globe while traveling because people are always the key part of a journey.
- I have been a Red Cross volunteer since 2003, and I wanna join an animal-related NGO when I have more leisure time.
- I enjoy hanging out with people a lot! :D
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The simplest answer is using Couchsurfing! But I did:
- Interned for Disney Vacation Club in Hilton Head Island, SC, USA; and biked pass alligatorssssss there occasionally
- Became good friends with my hosts; and traveled together a year after
- Hiked for 3 hours to see the whole city view of Bath, UK
- Dined in a restaurant just because the server was willing to give me a chalk to draw in London, UK
What I Can Share with Hosts
Friendship & happiness for sure... and maybe souvenirs from Hong Kong and some of my personal stories ;P
If my hosts come to my home town, I will explore the city with them!! We can also be travel-mates to get lost in somewhere else in the world together LOL
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Denmark, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hong Kong, United States