Не принимает гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: about 8 hours назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Naty. Это бесплатно!
I am just a girl who loves exploring the world through books and real-life adventures!
The world is full of wonders and good people, so I travel to meet them both :)
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
I would love to meet local people when travelling and make new friends and unforgettable memories, all the while embracing different cultures and gaining a deeper understanding of life.
And hopefully soon, when I get a place of my own, I will open its doors to welcome fellow explorers of life and adventure :)
- helping others
Музыка, кино и книги
Books: Oh boy, this one is a tough one, but let me mention just a few...
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien
- The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien (This trilogy turned me into a reader! and I own it my degree!)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- I'll Be Right There by Kyung-Sook Shin
- Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson
- The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Ring of the Nibelungs
- His Dark Materials by Philip Pullam
- Century Trilogy by Ken Follett
... and many more!!
Music: From K-pop to Classical to Metal, and everything in between those!
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
I can give you best the personalize book recommendations! I can teach about art and art-making, languages, and how to cook some traditional Chilean goodness.
I love learning about everything in life. From hearing people's stories to practicing languages or cooking something yummy.
Sharing is love!
Чем я могу поделиться с хостами
A good time, my life story and a long-life beautiful friendship :)
Где я побывал(-а)
Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Peru, Scotland, South Korea, Switzerland, United States
Где я жил(-а)