Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Tiffany’s full profile.
To travel the world. If not physically then at least through other people's stories.
Mmmerrrr...we should hang out, swap music, tell jokes and stories, and hopefully part ways with a renewed faith in humanity.
Listen, share, learn and eat together.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Unfortunately at this time, I am unable to host anyone, but will be more than happy to drag anyone all around my city to experience the sights, sounds and tastes; or perhaps simply meet up for a chat and coffee.
Bit of this and that: sightseeing, drawing, eating, dancing, reading, writing, watching, photography, walking, climbing, helping, listening, music swapping, canoeing, kayaking, napping, gaming, and everything else that comes in between all that.
- street art
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Favourite authors are Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Milan Kundera.
Music: Tinariwen, Saul Williams, Ali Farka Toure, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, First Aid Kit, Burning Spear, Black Uhuru, jungle, dnb, house, all of it!
Moovees: Midnight Cowboy, Paradise Now, Don't Be A Menace.., Frida, Lawrence of Arabia, Seven Samurai, Pinero, Thank You For Smoking, Requiem for a Dream, Cidade de Deus, Russian Ark, La Haine, Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo, Waking Life, Le Quatre Cent Coups, Follow That Bird, The Neverending Story, Amedeus, The Bicycle Thief, Harlem Nights...and probably lots more but I'd have to sit down and watch them again to really decide :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. I think reading through Finnegans Wake is definitely one of them. I've yet to attempt a second read through.
2. Walking to the top of Mt. Baldy alone on my birthday, completely underestimating the extent of the cold, and jogging down the mountain to catch the sunset on the chairlift.
3. Hiking in the rain to find a hidden lagoon in Krabi.
4. Camping in the desert in Jaisalmer near the India/Pakistan border.
5. Experienced a white-knuckle ride in a Jeep to catch up with an train from Jaisalmer back to Delhi.
6. Barbecued and chatted with amazing couchsurfers on a beach in Hong Kong from dusk till dawn.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bahamas, Cambodia, France, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, China, United States